Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 22 Next »

Swarlz

Me, Commander x and minimoose for ETF2L head admins – watch it become the best place in the world

For those asking for an anti-cheat client, which AC client would you recommend?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-15332/page-4/?recent=268372#post-268372

Steve

punkbuster

lolno

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Don’t think an AC client will solve it tbh Bill, TF2 is quite slow to run for most people, having an AC client as well will just cause problems for some.

Not only that, if you have an AC client, you must enforce it, no games to be played without it.

However the benefits of having an AC client and an AC team would be good for ETF2L.

randa

Quoted from Edd

i fully respect the ac admins in their bans.

the only bans i have had any doubts over are cloak and beavern.

In regards to demourge saying that someone who played high skilled l4d not being able to transfer their skill to tf2, i remember a couple of weeks ago noticing a certain scout c0rage, playing with FB.

He seemed to do fine and carried on playing with them for a fair while, so why cant a similarly skilled l4d player who stays with his l4d team who join etf2l and are seeded div5 be able to dominate it?

For that above reason that is one of only two players that have been banned that i disagree with.

funny cos you say your highskilled at l4d but your doggers at tf2 cy@~

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Don’t think an AC client will solve it tbh Bill, TF2 is quite slow to run for most people, having an AC client as well will just cause problems for some.

Not only that, if you have an AC client, you must enforce it, no games to be played without it.

However the benefits of having an AC client and an AC team would be good for ETF2L.

I’m not saying it will solve it, nor do I think that. That question was aimed at the people thinking an AC client will solve everything.

Like it or not, the best defense vs a good hacker is, always has been and always will be a good AC admin.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

http://funnyanimalpictures.net/data/media/1/hey_guys_whats_going_on.jpg

reactioN

Wire Anti Cheat (: @ bill

Last edited by reactioN,

Quoted from reactioN

Wire Anti Cheat (: @ bill

What about it? Still very new, and no guarantee that there aren’t people avoiding it already. :)

reactioN

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

What about it? Still very new, and no guarantee that there aren’t people avoiding it already. :)

There arent. Yet.

Still its the best AC client atm

minimoose

reactioN for AC admin

davesan

epx^
Panda

what about x-ray anticheat?

xzr

xac is utter fucking bullshit, wire has the idea right but it keeps causing lags for people

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

xzr is right. nuff said

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 22 Next »