Forum

How many games do you have left to play?

Created 14th December 2010 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from ih

Why are some premier matches played in secrecy? Just to suddenly appear as demo on vanilla? For example epsilon vs dignitas.

avoid dem haxers
dey be haxin everybody out here hide yo darns hide yo sneis’

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ih

Why are some premier matches played in secrecy? Just to suddenly appear as demo on vanilla? For example epsilon vs dignitas.

Because of a server exploit that crashes servers + ddosing (or whatever) players.

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Only 1 to go for us … not that it’ll matter much though :P

If we lose, we stay 6th, if we win we go to 5th. Oh joy :D

hans

When we tried to schedule a game on the 20th and talked to an admin about it, we were told that all games had to be played before the 19th and that it was not allowed to use a wildcard in the 9th week. Result: Had to play with a couple of soldiers who’d hardly played together before and without the main medic. Apparently we could have played this week with our main roster instead. Great.

Gordon

Why are pre div team allowed to play their matches after that “mystical deadline” (24th), but div 6 teams are not??
I think there should be the same rules for all divisions, it’s just about fairness! Or what do you guys think about that??

Regards,
Gordon

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Gordon

I think there should be the same rules for all divisions, it’s just about fairness! Or what do you guys think about that??

That’s what probably 99.9% of people here think, I won’t give names, but there was a couple of people between those teams who were against playing for exactly that reason.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Gordon

Why are pre div team allowed to play their matches after that “mystical deadline” (24th), but div 6 teams are not??

Regards,
Gordon

in theory you’re correct, but if you try and force it upon them what happens if they say “fine we fold/cba”. damages the game & etf2l. no one cares if a div6 team folds cuz they missed the deadline and got 0 points.

Spike Himself

TC

And then there’s also the whole “ddos” (lol) bullshit.

M24_

i’m pretty sure a prem team wouldn’t fold if they weren’t allowed to play their match. in the end the FB TCM shouldn’t hav been played, and if it was then all divs should have been allowed exceptions. Also a quick glance at the table shows that this fucked over blight, TCM is now 4th and has the final playoff spot, blight and tcm should play their match to ensure total fairness in regards to that.

Last edited by M24_,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

The premiership games were systematically attacked for a few weeks making it impossible to get games played, so they got a few extra weeks to make up for this. Everyone else had 9 weeks to play 9 games (or almost certainly less after drops), so they had no real excuse for not getting things done.

hans

By the way, how about unlocking player registration for teams again?

droso

o/

Not before play-offs get played, i guess.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I guess that that is a good guess.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Get back to work monkey, you fail doctor.

Monkeh

Quoted from Enef

Get back to work Monkeh, you fail.

Fixed that for you! Just because I have appointments and patients doesn’t mean I’m a doctor :p

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »