Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

poxie

NO! In my opinion it is dull. Feels very disjointed as well :/

Angel

+ for gpit and well, turbine and yukon also

(: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtuV2K8E7w

madu

sisu

Gpit it’s one of bests map in map pool. Freight is so boring!!

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Angel

+ for gpit and well, turbine and yukon also

I would commit suicide.

Angel

Quoted from Snyyppis

I would commit suicide.

Sure, because these maps is so difficult to play. Stupid spamfest not working there.

Remove gpit, its so boring defending a point for 10 minutes. No dynamic in the game at all.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I like gravel, it’s a nice change from the 5cp maps.

Well is a big no no obviously and I’m not a fan of turbine either (though, I must admit, I haven’t played it with the new ruleset yet)

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Gpit’s good fun if you’re playing evenly matched teams, or someone decides to hold A and you all rage so go double heavy to get out, and then steal their tactic.

(*cough* EssAffchen :D)

Otherwise it’s too boring, but that’s just due to the fact you have to wait rather than being able to steamroll when against a bad team. Get some patience

Good map style, need more of it tbh.

Last edited by Cloud,

ilike2spin

RLM

Viaduct is a better option for the people who like gpit because ‘it’s different to 5cp maps’.

This is my opinion, you now all have it.

Spike Himself

TC

Spent 2 hours on gravelpit last night. Can’t really say it was boring – it was rather intense, in fact. Please keep this map. It’s good.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Spent 2 hours on gravelpit last night. Can’t really say it was boring – it was rather intense, in fact. Please keep this map. It’s good.

I was watching your match on gravelpit and the only reason it took 2 hours is because you kept getting kicked at the start of the round!!!

Spike Himself

TC

lol, yer, that was PREC trying to record stv on a server I didn’t have rcon access to. I turned that off in my config, but that didn’t fix it. Later I realised I had edited the config in an old tf2 folder, and not the one I was actually running the game from. D’oh.

Still, though, the game was intense and lasted forever.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

knuck

DA!

In my opinion, Gravelpit is the map that shows the most the teamplay of a team. Even though, we can do a lot of strats on it, the most incredible thing is that nothing will happen twice from a game to another, that’s why gravelpit has to be in the map pool.
And also, Gravelpit is the only map in which classes are on equal footing, that is to say a heavy can be as much important as an ingeneer and so on.
Moreover, it shows plenty of new & fun strats and it’s quite interesting to show those different strats

Last edited by knuck,

dvb

Gpit is fine, just remove freight and gully, add viaduct and we have a nice pool. :))

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I want to see a new map like tc?_hydro come into play.

Three stages. One bonus stage.

– Each stage would have 2 capture points (One red, One blue), except for the bonus round.

– Very small stages, result often determined by a single battle, like a mid-fight.
– Fast respawns (allow for some clutch situations).
– Lots of health and ammo around.

If a team wins 3 stages in a row, the losing team gets a ‘come back’ stage. This opens a new stage where their is only a single capture point, and they get 45 seconds to capture the point, otherwise it is a stalemate and the game starts over.

——-

Just a little concept, might be fun, might be really… really gay. Guess it would depend on how the map is made.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »