Forum

Bans gone from the frontpage?

Created 10th November 2010 @ 09:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from alfa

I don’t see any of the cheaters getting unbanned from just getting supporters. So why even bother in the first place?

Tomorrow you will be arrested for robbing 20 major banks in your region. Everyone knows you didn’t do anything but that doesn’t matter. No point bothering with a trial!

alfa

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Tomorrow you will be arrested for robbing 20 major banks in your region. Everyone knows you didn’t do anything but that doesn’t matter. No point bothering with a trial!

We are talking about an online game, not in real life law. Tell me, how many cheaters got unbanned so far, only from getting supporters and people who told the admins to unban them?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from compton

[…]

And I think Chris meant that it doesn’t matter what the public has said about previous bans, the only thing matters is whether a player cheated or not. Frankly, I agree.

That’s exactly what I meant. What should what anyone else says have to do with the case? You shouldn’t discard it based on hearsay, that’s ludicrous.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from reactioN

im innocent, my brother or cousin did it

unban me, im an upcoming talent and a nice guy

the nice guy card won’t work mate trust me i’ve been at it for over a year now

Last edited by boomeh,

Steve

Quoted from alfa

Yes, but if the opinion of the public doesn’t matter, then why do people care so much? I mean his ban doesn’t affect anybody besides him?

not really true, his team got 1st place in their division and cause beavern got banned, the team got its points removed, so it went from 1st to last and imperox took their place..
tbh, that’s just silly, why not ban beavern earlier so that the rest of qn knew they didn’t have to put any effort into this season anymore..

I’m still convinced Beavern was a wrong ban

Last edited by Steve,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

So, when is Dorkan getting banned?

Steve

Can’t believe Abra isn’t banned yet

droso

o/

I can’t believe the entire new mousetek team isn’t banned yet.

I watched quad’s demo vs idk? yesterday. Way to be blatant, boy…

Last edited by droso,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Steve

[…]
not really true, his team got 1st place in their division and cause beavern got banned, the team got its points removed, so it went from 1st to last and imperox took their place..
tbh, that’s just silly, why not ban beavern earlier so that the rest of qn knew they didn’t have to put any effort into this season anymore..

Not just that – teams he merc’d for also received a default loss. Our 6-0 win against imperox is now a 3-3 draw because beav played the second map with us (moony jizzed in his pants!). Not that it’s relevant, just thought I’d add :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

ZeyOrk

I dont get that reaction guy, nor any cheater. All shitcunts. Learn 2 play.

I admit, i am useless as a used condom atm, but i dont cheat at least.

SHITNOOBS!

Norris

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

dude its fucking true.. my bro even wrote it on a paper and signed it so its real -.—.—.- maybe i should make a .jpg of it so you know im legit

EDIT : : BTW His name is Melvin

at least amusing :D

randa

Quoted from droso

I can’t believe the entire new mousetek team isn’t banned yet.

I watched quad’s demo vs idk? yesterday. Way to be blatant, boy…

Yup im not one to start publicly accusing people but hes just so obvious its hard not to. It’s just a matter of time with him and I hope its sooner rather than later.

Last edited by randa,

Orchid

|=3

VAC3 is out, let the vac bans roll in!

kuma

Quoted from randa

[…]

Yup im not one to start publicly accusing people but hes just so obvious its hard not to. It’s just a matter of time with him and I hope its sooner rather than later.

nah mate the entire team got prem level in under a month through hard work

reactioN

Quoted from Orchid

VAC3 is out, let the vac bans roll in!

old news and bypassed , too bad its the same shit as vac 2 i had hopes ((

Quoted from ZeyOrk

I dont get that reaction guy, nor any cheater. All shitcunts. Learn 2 play.

im not fucking cheating it was fucking melvin what the fuck

Last edited by reactioN,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »