Forum

Bans gone from the frontpage?

Created 10th November 2010 @ 09:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Alfa. I have no idea what you’re getting at, BeaverN was a sick scout, but imo he didn’t hack. Now for someone who played in a low division, and was actually THAT good, he is an upcoming talent. The guy could’ve easily played div1/2 with a bit of help.

also just waiting on 2 or 3 people to get banned in the next few weeks, should be good fun, SHITS GONNA HIT THE FAN SON.

alfa

Quoted from rtan

Alfa. I have no idea what you’re getting at, BeaverN was a sick scout, but imo he didn’t hack. Now for someone who played in a low division, and was actually THAT good, he is an upcoming talent. The guy could’ve easily played div1/2 with a bit of help.

also just waiting on 2 or 3 people to get banned in the next few weeks, should be good fun, SHITS GONNA HIT THE FAN SON.

Just think of it. How many times did the admins mistake an “upcoming talent” for a cheater? I think the chance of that happening would probably be less than 5%, as the AC team has been togheter for a long time and they are increasing their numbers with other experienced admins.

And even so, it’s not the first time the public bashes at the admins for a cheater, right? Why would this case be any different from other cheaters?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Just think of it. How many times did the admins mistake an “upcoming talent” for a cheater? I think the chance of that happening would probably be less than 5%, as the AC team has been togheter for a long time and they are increasing their numbers with other experienced admins.

And even so, it’s not the first time the public bashes at the admins for a cheater, right? Why would this case be any different from other cheaters?

Not sure what you’re getting at here…

5% would mean that on average 1 in 20 people they ban is innocent. That’s not a great statistic.

And why would what “the public” do have anything to do with him cheating? The reaction of the public changes nothing.

Quoted from octochris

[…]
And why would what “the public” do have anything to do with him cheating? The reaction of the public changes nothing.

Think he means that the public has said we banned an upcoming talent multiple times before.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

dont cheat and you wont get banned kids

alfa

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Think he means that the public has said we banned an upcoming talent multiple times before.

Yes, thank you.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

dont cheat and you wont get banned kids

In all honesty, I do not think this is true.

reactioN

im innocent, my brother or cousin did it

unban me, im an upcoming talent and a nice guy

Last edited by reactioN,

Orchid

|=3

You should prolly get a better excuse for cheating, I`ve seen the “my brother/sister/dad/dog” did on Public server forums a lot!

reactioN

Quoted from Orchid

You should prolly get a better excuse for cheating, I`ve seen the “my brother/sister/dad/dog” did on Public server forums a lot!

dude its fucking true.. my bro even wrote it on a paper and signed it so its real -.—.—.- maybe i should make a .jpg of it so you know im legit

EDIT : : BTW His name is Melvin

Last edited by reactioN,

Ripple

blah

Last edited by Ripple,

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

And I think Chris meant that it doesn’t matter what the public has said about previous bans, the only thing matters is whether a player cheated or not. Frankly, I agree.

Geez. Why is everyone so focused on who said what instead of who did what… Oh wait, the secret evidence thing.

yin

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

says all :D. i dont get why you all waste your time discussing if legit not legit who is a cheater or not. if you have the mind someones cheating tell an admin he will check and you will see on front news if he was legit or not wow guys get a life

WLL

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

dude its fucking true.. my bro even wrote it on a paper and signed it so its real -.—.—.- maybe i should make a .jpg of it so you know im legit

olololol

alfa

Quoted from compton

[…]

And I think Chris meant that it doesn’t matter what the public has said about previous bans, the only thing matters is whether a player cheated or not. Frankly, I agree.

Geez. Why is everyone so focused on who said what instead of who did what… Oh wait, the secret evidence thing.

Yes, but if the opinion of the public doesn’t matter, then why do people care so much? I mean his ban doesn’t affect anybody besides him (scouts are easy to find, I can bet you that if you would print the entire recruitment section and you would throw a dart at it you would hit a scout’s recruitment post). I was just asking the guy from mousetek (can’t recall his name) to prove me that he wasn’t cheating and that the admins are wrong. A ban is a ban, I don’t see any of the cheaters getting unbanned from just getting supporters. So why even bother in the first place?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »