Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 17th October 2010 @ 23:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »

OlafK

MC

I don’t understand, on the medal redeem page it says for me that I can’t redeem, because my team was dropped. But my team wasn’t dropped, and our only default loss was because our opponents didn’t show at first scheduled date, so it was rescheduled to a default date, at which we couldn’t attend :S

Killawaleed

Ex.
Eχ.

My medal status is:
You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.

Our team played the three matches which we received, so i don’t know what the problem is.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Killawaleed

My medal status is:
You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.

Our team played the three matches which we received, so i don’t know what the problem is.

Hmm, weird. I’ll look into it.

Edit: Yeah, that was a bug involving the other highlander team you were in, but it’s fixed now. It should now give you the correct message. (something about default losses.)

I also fixed a bug where the page would sometimes display the message “your team has been dropped”, while it should have been saying “your team had one or more default losses”.

ashkan

Quoted from OlafK

I don’t understand, on the medal redeem page it says for me that I can’t redeem, because my team was dropped. But my team wasn’t dropped, and our only default loss was because our opponents didn’t show at first scheduled date, so it was rescheduled to a default date, at which we couldn’t attend :S

If you wish to explain the situation to an admin so your team gets a medal anyway, you can mail [email protected], explaining the circumstances and make your case. As I said, some exceptions will be made :)

Lj

pH.

Wait, what medal redeem page?

ashkan

Quoted from Lj

Wait, what medal redeem page?

http://etf2l.org/forum/highlander/topic-13750/page-2/?recent=284597#post-283942

ashkan

Quoted from BigBadBert

Hello,
Our team played all matches and lost in playoffs so I don’t know why did we dropped… It can’t be possible.
Thank you for reply

You guys don’t have to worry, you’ll get medals.

Lj

pH.

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

http://etf2l.org/forum/highlander/topic-13750/page-2/?recent=284597#post-283942

Ah. Thanks :)

Califax

dyn.

One of the guys of our third team has the same issue as Killawaleed…
“You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.”

Player profile: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/41822/

He played 3 rounds in the cupstage after he joined with this steam account, because his old one was hacked…

Killawaleed

Ex.
Eχ.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
Hmm, weird. I’ll look into it.

Edit: Yeah, that was a bug involving the other highlander team you were in, but it’s fixed now. It should now give you the correct message. (something about default losses.)

Oh yeah…sorry I forgot we had a default loss, but what happened was that we could not play our first match because some of the members weren’t verified yet, or something like that.

My medal status is correct now:
Your team suffered one or more default losses. Therefore you will not receive a medal.

Thanks anyways :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Califax

One of the guys of our third team has the same issue as Killawaleed…
“You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.”

Player profile: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/41822/

He played 3 rounds in the cupstage after he joined with this steam account, because his old one was hacked…

Hm, weird. Are you sure he’s not logging in with the old account (the one that got hacked) Let him double check that. (Easiest way is to just go to “My Profile” on the very top when you’re logged in and check what team(s) you’re in, and your steam ID.)

That sounds like the most logical explanation to me. If that’s not the case, feel free to come back to me.

Brooney

“You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.” Which is true, but I’m in a different situation; I was in an accident shortly after the highlander, so I didn’t really have any time to play, so I gave my team position away (had to leave) to another guy in the same community.
How would this be treated?

ashkan

Quoted from Brooney

“You were not in the team at the time of its last match. Therefore you will not get a medal.” Which is true, but I’m in a different situation; I was in an accident shortly after the highlander, so I didn’t really have any time to play, so I gave my team position away (had to leave) to another guy in the same community.
How would this be treated?

As stated, feel free to send a mail to [email protected], explaining why an exception should be made. It’s much easier to handle that way, when the time comes ;)

Brooney

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

As stated, feel free to send a mail to [email protected], explaining why an exception should be made. It’s much easier to handle that way, when the time comes ;)

Sorry, I missed that part :) Thank you.

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
Hm, weird. Are you sure he’s not logging in with the old account (the one that got hacked) Let him double check that. (Easiest way is to just go to “My Profile” on the very top when you’re logged in and check what team(s) you’re in, and your steam ID.)

That sounds like the most logical explanation to me. If that’s not the case, feel free to come back to me.

That was it indeed. Thx.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »