Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 17th October 2010 @ 23:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »

SirDigby^^

=TCG[EU]=

My team got knocked out of the league, and im not trying to be an item whore but when do we get the partcipent medal

Haunter

most likely in the end, with everyone

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

After the tournament, in VALVe time

Coco

[d¿s]

Medals? Do we get medals? ….

ReBoot

[MedS]

Quoted from Coco

Medals? Do we get medals? ….

Yes. 1st place, 2nd place and runner up (everything else).

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from ReBoot

[…]Yes. 1st place, 2nd place and runner up (everything else).

Yeah I know, was just trolling a bit because half of all the teams in here are only playing for the medals :p

Califax

dyn.

Yeah, and Coco is only in it for the headshots… ;)

Coco

[d¿s]

SHUT UP :D

ReBoot

[MedS]

Quoted from Coco

[…]
Yeah I know, was just trolling a bit because half of all the teams in here are only playing for the medals :p

See it this way: If the chance of actually winning something (meaning get to the more forward places) is very very low, the medal is all what’s remaining.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Or, you know, your remaining matches cos (competitive) TF2 is about having fun and not about fucking items. Can someone lock this thread the question has been answered, lets move on.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CrashSite

Or, you know, your remaining matches cos (competitive) TF2 is about having fun and not about fucking items. Can someone lock this thread the question has been answered, lets move on.

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/umad.jpg

ReBoot

[MedS]

Quoted from CrashSite

There are alot of answered questions without the thread being locked. Is that really an issue?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from ReBoot

[…]There are alot of answered questions without the thread being locked. Is that really an issue?

Yes you are right, there are threads that aren’t locked that have had their questions answered. But this thread is going off-topic so if you want to discuss another topic, make a thread, but as the question of whether it is fair that you have a chance, well what can I say, you should of practiced more.

And yes tapley. I mad. (Possibly cos I bad.)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from CrashSite

[well what can I say, you should of practiced more.

Or, in our case, turned up to matches with more than 5 people.

SEABASS

[ĜĞ]

Is there a final render of the highlander reward medals someone can show us? The curiosity is torturous.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »