Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 39 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from DIEHARDD

I can agree with Vladi about strongest Div3 group, because somehow the strongest Div3 group is Div3 C, and that’s really strange admins

How’s it strange? Do people realise the letters don’t mean it’s a div higher

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

obviously not…

Vladi

TIDS

i wondered about his posting too.
there wouldnt be any point in 3a being any stronger as 3c, as well as there is no reason for 3c being that much stronger than the other third divisions.

but i like it how he is pointing his finger at the admins like they are conspiring secretly to make the players of div3c ragequit. i think they are following a greater cause.
HUM, ADMINS? HUM? ANSWER MAYBE?
HAH, U CANT! I GOT YA!

Last edited by Vladi,

Spike Himself

TC

I thought the whole point of this thread was to point out that div seedings were completely random! :D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

this thread will haunt me forever. (read: until season 9 and its forgotten about)

sorry div4b teams, you guys are pro with an iron fist.

:)

Septique

I’m a bit confused here. I played almost the whole season with Cardus in Div3A and I thought that was the hardest group, but now when I’m with Vier in Div3B I think this is the hardest hands down. Strange..

Last edited by Septique,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from Septique

I’m a bit confused here. I played almost the whole season with Cardus in Div3A and I thought that was the hardest group, but now when I’m with Vier in Div3B I think this is the hardest hands down. Strange..

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from caned

this thread will haunt me forever. (read: until season 9 and its forgotten about)

sorry div4b teams, you guys are pro with an iron fist.

:)

honestly you look like such a tit reading this thread

‘sorry div4b… easy gold trophy for us :/’

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Your own div is the hardest one in 70% of the cases.
This is statistically proven from a query under the season 8 players. 8)

Spike Himself

TC

It’s true as well. I see teams (that we beat) smashing the brackets they are in, yet we are struggling like mad. I guess having mid-season roster issues wasn’t particularly helpful.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Your own div is the hardest one in 70% of the cases.
This is statistically proven from a query under the season 8 players. 8)

^this.
on a more serious note, I don´t think there is a lot of difference between the three Div 3 sections… but I can´t tell for sure, as we´re busy struggling most of the time to sort out our lineup anyway – pretty much like my brother and his N6P guys.

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from Spike Himself

It’s true as well. I see teams (that we beat) smashing the brackets they are in, yet we are struggling like mad. I guess having mid-season roster issues wasn’t particularly helpful.

pcws dont mean anything

Dummy

Quoted from Jude

[…]

pcws dont mean anything

stability is underrated

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Jude

[…]
honestly you look like such a tit reading this thread

‘sorry div4b… easy gold trophy for us :/’

in that case im gonna kill myself

freshmeatt

‹Con›

More div drama! See you in Season 9, peeps.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 39 Next »