Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 39 Next »

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from ilike2spin

We were a new team, hot headed and too big for our boots. I’m glad in retrospect that we were put in division 4 because it’s given us the chance to prove our worth and work through all the issues that come with playing in a league, inactivity match scheduling etc etc. If we were put in division 3 we would have got slammed as soon as hyperfunk and tack went inactive and in all likelihood would have folded too.

Like Byte said about playing through a season, I feel we’re a much stronger team just by completing a season and I look forward to next season.

tl:dr – We were immature, now we’re less immature.

this!
just with “div2” instead of div3 and “div3” instead of div4.
but i have said that already some time ago, just still being trolled for loosing so many games after opening my mouth so wide so i wanted to put it here so it can be seen by all the trolls.
im glad we completed our lineup to our satisfaction over the season and have a demo, which we can actually go hopefully higher with now.
we thought we would pick up someone before that season, thats why i claimed a higher div in the first place, but as i said: it was my fault, we were hot headed and now we got some experience to learn from over the season-break.

btw: OUR DIV3 IS THE STRONGEST ONE!!!! and dont think im searching for excuses. because i am.
gonna roll prem div next season anyway. and if we dont get seeded there, i will start the most epic rage in the history of tf2. be prepared!

Last edited by Vladi,

dauk

Quoted from Vladi

[…]

btw: OUR DIV3 IS THE STRONGEST ONE!!!! blablabla

yes it is!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from dauk

[…]

yes it is!

Wow yeah I agree too!! What are the odds!

WLL

“and if we dont get seeded there, i will start the most epic rage in the history of tf2. be prepared!”

Epic fun incomming :D

Vali

-9w-

I still love you Vladi.

Vladi

TIDS

<3 Val(d)i

Last edited by Vladi,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
BUT U NOT 4 DIV CREAM))
<3

U DONT EVEN AV TEAM DOEMMI

XOXO

Dummy

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
U DONT EVEN AV TEAM DOEMMI

XOXO

((

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
((

DON’T SAD

Steve

he’s sad he can’t find a div3 team :(

Last edited by Steve,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Steve

he’s sad he can’t find a div3 team :(

“Old” div 3 or “new” div 3? :P

DIEHARDD

I can agree with Vladi about strongest Div3 group, because somehow the strongest Div3 group is Div3 C, and that’s really strange admins

Isai

flowerpower/

I love the retarded logic in “we lost because we were using mercs/offclassed”. Yes, because that would have changed if you guys would have been a div higher.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I would just like to thank Matt for creating this wonderful thread.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from DIEHARDD

I can agree with Vladi about strongest Div3 group, because somehow the strongest Div3 group is Div3 C, and that’s really strange admins

Indeed all the teams we have played have been a challenge which we need would be the case. Although we had clan issues but have to say big respect to n6p OX aNimus and Twitch made the season very enjoyable for us in terms of good games and organisation.

just wish it had been as smooth for some other teams.

Ty for the good season unsure what will be happening next season but good luck to all teams we played.

Last edited by Si^,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 39 Next »