Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 39 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Guess I wasn’t the only one doing a quote post. Oh well, I’ve gone through 30 pages now – not going to not post this..

Quoted from Dekken

shitty seeding.
I guess beating div3/2 teams means nothing now.

stochastic!
Lost 2 games, drew one, then dropped.

Quoted from SHU

we requested as division 3 and sent like 20 shots when we’re running over div 4 (old div4) teams. Like the “Death Adder” which is in our div, we have won them 3 times 5-0… I was a bit suprised when the divs popped up. :((((((((((((((((((((((((

RCTIC
Won 1 game, lost/drew the rest.

Quoted from Vladi

This is the most ridiculous thing i´ve ever heard but unfortunately no admin is talking to me about that.
Well done, seriously.

Quoted from Vladi

ill cope with the fact of being div3

Quoted from Vladi

YES, ill COPE, because as said before – and supported by many others – this decision is outrageously ridiculous

n6p
Won 1 game, lost/drew the rest.

Quoted from Brutallus

Divisions are indeed complete and utter bullshit.

We got seeded in division 4 even though we managed to beat ~60/70% of all the current div 3 teams
[..]
And I really didn’t have the intention to post in this thread but it’s the same story as DK1ing. We are just wasting our time in a division that we shouldn’t be in. Stability my ass.

Played 1 game, then dropped.

Quoted from Swifty

There just aren’t that many (old) div 2 teams that are still around , so even though Crack clan are not there skill wise, they have atleast proven that they probally wont fold

Crack Clan: Dropped after 1 game.

Quoted from SnowiE

Matt and Demourge are banned for a week for the general stupidity they’ve displayed in this thread.

SnowiE being too lenient with forum trolls!

Quoted from konr

[…]You can’t expect to be considered top div 2 before you even play in the division. You requested to be in division 2 before the change and rightfully so you were placed in there. Now is your chance to prove yourself and prove that you are top top div 2, and get yourself into division 1. The only way you’re gonna do that is if you stop whining and play where you are.

konr, now div4 without experience to back the claim up! (but he still made a valid point!)

Shoutout to Vladi for being a better troll than Matt!

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Jude

notdoggo

i cant believe i’m wasting ANOTHER hour of my life looking through this thread, but with hindsight this is pure gold

Dr Icecream

Quoted from octochris

[…]

what’s wrong with that? ryan does it all the time.

D:

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

It’s not rape if they can’t say no.

What about facial expressions?

Clearly dogs can’t say no

http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/do-not-want-dog.jpg

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Tune in for the next episode of “LAWL NICE DIVS” at the beginning of February 2011!

Dr Icecream

To be fair, I lol’d over the majority of the posts here

tomzi

I love the quotes. Like look how boasting people were and then they fold or lose. I have never went into anything too buffed up. That will only make your ego get raped so bad during a match your losing. But anyway, It has been very interesting to read this thread ^^

Last edited by tomzi,

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
[…]

What about facial expressions?

Clearly dogs can’t say no

http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/do-not-want-dog.jpg

[…]

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/10/1288187485093.jpg

i laughed so hard :D

Last edited by Keeper,

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from CanFo

Tune in for the next episode of “LAWL NICE DIVS” at the beginning of February 2011!

i honestly cannot wait. this will be better than the season itself

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I love irony and circumstance:

Quoted from CanFo

I have to announce that Monkeh is not gonna win his div :(
Sorry brah

The irony? CanFo’s T4F winning their match tonight may just give us the top spot, if we also win tonight. Go go T4F!

rtan

-9w-

fun thread

Dr Icecream

Quoted from rtan

fun thread

I heard you like corpses

Quoted from Spike Himself

konr, now div4 without experience to back the claim up! (but he still made a valid point!)

Tbh, the team he has at the moment can do div 4, we’ve been playing them quite a few times already. Tied against them on Gullywash, got beaten by them on Obscure, beat them on Badlands. Yup, i’d say that’s div 4, and he’s got his sniping skills on his side

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Dr Icecream

Tbh, the team he has at the moment can do div 4, we’ve been playing them quite a few times already. Tied against them on Gullywash, got beaten by them on Obscure, beat them on Badlands. Yup, i’d say that’s div 4, and he’s got his sniping skills on his side

Not that I don’t agree with you but PCW’s != Officials.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Monkeh

I love irony and circumstance:

[…]

The irony? CanFo’s T4F winning their match tonight may just give us the top spot, if we also win tonight. Go go T4F!

Argh I almost forgot about that :((( That was a shot in the knee

Last edited by CanFo,

Dummy

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
I heard you like corpses

[…]

BUT U NOT 4 DIV CREAM))
<3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Ok I said some silly stuff in here too, in retrospect. Luckily I already safe-zoned myself 2 months ago :P http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-13650/page-23/?recent=255971#post-233706 , so now it’s my turn to quote!!!

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
Or denied that for example D1king is probably better then your team.

Better than our team? You mean, at DROPPING?!?!?! http://instantrimshot.com/

^_^

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 39 Next »