Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 39 Next »

trams

-><-

Quoted from Brutallus

Divisions are indeed complete and utter bullshit.

We got seeded in division 4 even though we managed to beat ~60/70% of all the current div 3 teams http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/BrutfromTF2/ , and the fact that we have been playing together for nearly half a year now. Why did I even bother to collect all of our screenshots if you aren’t gonna look at it anyway?
Seriously, the divisions are totally wrong. Especially div 3 and 4.
Admins telling me ` It is a matter of stability in your case ´ Yeah right, because playing with the same guys for nearly half a year doesn’t mean anything. And still, it’s not a reason to misplace us.
And I really didn’t have the intention to post in this thread but it’s the same story as DK1ing. We are just wasting our time in a division that we shouldn’t be in. Stability my ass.

inb4allthehatersgoingomglolyou’rediv4

Oups again http://etf2l.org/matches/22380/

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from d2m

[…]

oops :[ http://etf2l.org/matches/22331

gl for the rest of the season guys, don’t let it get you down!

d2m there is a reasonable excuse for this im sure. hehe….

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

i love this! rofl :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

This is why you should never ever state something in public that you have no control over, because if/when your team fuck up, it comes back to haunt you.

Although it’s funny, I genuinely hope that each of the teams who overestimated their potential will bounce back and keep on trying. Don’t be lame and fold.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from d2m

This is why you should never ever state something in public that you have no control over, because if/when your team fuck up, it comes back to haunt you.

Although it’s funny, I genuinely hope that each of the teams who overestimated their potential will bounce back and keep on trying. Don’t be lame and fold.

Oh that would make the funny to epic, please fold now.

trams

-><-

Yes, div3 and 4 is going to be full of “oups”, never seen so many teams in the same skill range.

There is many div4 teams that could do very well in div3 and div3 teams that could place themselves in lower div4, very hard for admins to seed, but after all, Ive seen many even matches, so all creds to the admins.

Linus

[d¿s]

lmao, well played gentlemen.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from d2m

oh d2m you love it really… Let them carry on :D

Quoted from trams

Yes, div3 and 4 is going to be full of “oups”, never seen so many teams in the same skill range.

There is many div4 teams that could do very well in div3 and div3 teams that could place themselves in lower div4, very hard for admins to seed, but after all, Ive seen many even matches, so all creds to the admins.

yup true hence the first point made that the divs are balanced peoples egos however would say otherwise :D

Last edited by Si^,

huhystah

hi SI

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Oh dear. =(

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from huhystah

hi SI

hello? :3

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We just have no expectations. That works best :D.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Matt

Oh dear. =(

Pressure’s on matt ;)

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Nah im stating in public that we will come last in our div, just saying.

trams

-><-

Quoted from caned

OK so that team that we beat using 5 players has dropped (just remembered: smurfs!), meaning we lost our 6 points, and the game never happened, and bjornligan (who we 5-0’d in 20 mins) have dropped from div3.

Put us in div3 pl0x. ty.

Quoted from caned

LoL, funny shit thar^

Can some one please move us up to div3 nao, we whined and moaned about it before the season started, theres now a space there, and the official we won 1 man down was discounted after the other team folded so theres no reason for us to stay in div4 -.-

I don’t mean to rush anyone but we gotta re-do our week 1 games and everything so the sooner u can sort it for us the better.

FFS, havent you learned anything? as soon as you write something like that you have to make an “oups”, this thread is haunted!!!!!!

http://etf2l.org/matches/22422/

Last edited by trams,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 39 Next »