Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 39 Next »

rtan

-9w-

rej will lose all games in div2.

there.

if we get a result can someone post it in this thread??

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from trams

[…]

[…]

FFS, havent you learned anything? as soon as you write something like that you have to make an “oups”, this thread is haunted!!!!!!

http://etf2l.org/matches/22422/

Spin didn’t bother to write excuses for gullywash but I think the 5-0 in 12 minutes on granary says it all.

Oh, and I played solly.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from trams

[…]

[…]

FFS, havent you learned anything? as soon as you write something like that you have to make an “oups”, this thread is haunted!!!!!!

http://etf2l.org/matches/22422/

Check the result of map one and the result of map two. An 11 minute 5-0 followed by a 3-4, clearly there was a difference. That being a solly with consistent timeouts and a medic dropping for the last round. Also, caneD couldn’t play because his internet is down so quoting him seems silly.

Sorry Snyp, I wrote excuses now.

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Snyyppis

Oh, and I played solly.

Says it all really.

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Check the result of map one and the result of map two. An 11 minute 5-0 followed by a 3-4, clearly there was a difference. That being a solly with consistent timeouts and a medic dropping for the last round. Also, caneD couldn’t play because his internet is down so quoting him seems silly.

Gullywash bites everyone in the ass from time to time x(

trams

-><-

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Maybe haunted was the wrong word, I meant cursed and everything you wrote makes my case stronger ;)

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from trams

[…]

Maybe haunted was the wrong word, I meant cursed and everything you wrote makes my case stronger ;)

Hehe definitely true. :P

thunder

NTeam

abra in eclipse ( div6 b ) – lolol
cause he delete his hax and show his true skills :D

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

30 Pages, THANK YOU ALL.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Matt

30 Pages, THANK YOU ALL.

well done on 30 pages in dedication.
Matt welcome to THIS IS YOUR TOPIC!

lets look at some quotes from this topic that were amazing.

————————————————————————-

Quoted from baerbel

lawl lawl lawl
ze googlez they do nothing

Quoted from djc

@ll th3 m@d 1n th3 w0rld 1s 1n th1$ thr3@d

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
Strike a Pose
previous season: N/A
requests: Div 3
skill: 0 website

Youre welcome!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]
Its ok guys disaster averted, Vladi will “Cope” with lowly division 3. We’re lucky…THIS TIME

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
Real name?
This is the internet, unless BKJN is your real name I see no reason for creating a second account.

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Something along the lines of “terrible medic only known because it is a she and she virtually sucks off people who are good@games”

JUST SAYIN

Quoted from djc

all he do is win win win no matter what got money on he mind he cant never get enough and every time he step up in the buildin everybody hand go up

edit:

[06:30] SnowiE-> I was going to say ‘AND STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF YOU BEATING REJ AS PROOF THAT YOU’RE DIV3!’ but I thought that might be a bit harsh on you guys :)
[06:30] dearjohncarter> lol
[06:30] dearjohncarter> we’ve given people
[06:30] dearjohncarter> so many screenshots
[06:30] dearjohncarter> of them beating our off-class mixes
[06:30] dearjohncarter> where illii runs engy
[06:31] dearjohncarter> and theysaid runs battalion backup + tdh
[06:31] dearjohncarter> sometimes they even go on irc “hey we forgot to take screenshots do u have any”

i call this section:

Quoted from Ched

I like the bit where the people overrate themselves and then go waaaaaaaaaah.

hehe

ofc

Quoted from Vladi

We were told, to play ladder to show activity – we did.
Except for 1 warmup-match, sponantaneously agreed on to count it as a ladder match, we rolled every team without getting any training out of it – but we did, because etf2l promised us a spot in our desired division if we do so.

We have 3 players in our team (piece, recon, bm), who played in division 1, plus rge and me who played for SHIFTplay in div2. Back in the good old times, when div1 was the real div1 and div2 the real div2.
Now we got seeded in division 3, and for example Vertex Sovjet, that we won against 3 days ago (got screens) is in division 2?
I mean, SERIOUSLY?

This is the most ridiculous thing i´ve ever heard but unfortunately no admin is talking to me about that.
Well done, seriously.

Quoted from Vladi

ill cope with the fact of being div3, and look forward to the season.

rage mode over.

Quoted from caned

tbh we’ve beat RAGE, XC, Twitch, CARDUS, myRevenge when we played them, and drew with SMACK, dimegioclub, yet they all get into div3….

sorry div4b… easy gold trophy for us :/

would do more but it would be too long

———————————————————————————–

Last edited by Si^,

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Matt

30 Pages, THANK YOU ALL.

Literally nobody in this thread gives a shit about you.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Vali

[…]

Literally nobody in this thread gives a shit about you.

You obviously do, because you took the time and effort, to log in, quote me and then post it.

<3

RaCio

GoT²

Thank god I didn’t lock this after page 2.

myNax

tl:dr

Quoted from Brutallus

Divisions are indeed complete and utter bullshit.

We got seeded in division 4 even though we managed to beat ~60/70% of all the current div 3 teams http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/BrutfromTF2/ , and the fact that we have been playing together for nearly half a year now. Why did I even bother to collect all of our screenshots if you aren’t gonna look at it anyway?
Seriously, the divisions are totally wrong. Especially div 3 and 4.
Admins telling me ` It is a matter of stability in your case ´ Yeah right, because playing with the same guys for nearly half a year doesn’t mean anything. And still, it’s not a reason to misplace us.
And I really didn’t have the intention to post in this thread but it’s the same story as DK1ing. We are just wasting our time in a division that we shouldn’t be in. Stability my ass.

inb4allthehatersgoingomglolyou’rediv4

Two teams dropped so far from div 4a: Clones and DK1ng.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 39 Next »