Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31 32 ... 39 Next »

Quoted from Daniel

[…]
Two teams dropped so far from div 4a: Clones and DK1ng.

DK1ng renamed to Stochastic and went on the waiting list for Div3 which they got.

Strike a Pose has so far done 3-3 in both matches. Seems everybody but DK1ng who claimed they were a higher Div has fallen flat on his face so far, DK1ng not having played any officials yet though…

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

DK1ng renamed to Stochastic and went on the waiting list for Div3 which they got.

Strike a Pose has so far done 3-3 in both matches. Seems everybody but DK1ng who claimed they were a higher Div has fallen flat on his face so far, DK1ng not having played any officials yet though…

We didnt fall flat on our faces?

Im amazed we won maps when we all had to play different classes.

Quoted from Matt

[…]

We didnt fall flat on our faces?

Im amazed we won maps when we all had to play different classes.

Vs MIPC your Soldiers did 1 map as medic each. Vs Kozaks you were all onclass on badlands, and only 1 maybe 2 offclass on granary. 2 of those maps were TopGear on Medic, and Top’s easily a Div3 Medic. (Going off the screenshots here). You had a Div2 Demo mercing on both matches, along with a top D3 Soldier against MIPC.

I’d hardly call that offclassing or winning maps with that being ‘amazing’. :)

But we’ll see. Time will tell. Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong. I’m just pointing out that so far your results don’t show you being above Div3, same for every other team that claimed to be better than the div we placed them in.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Vs MIPC your Soldiers did 1 map as medic each. Vs Kozaks you were all onclass on badlands, and only 1 maybe 2 offclass on granary. 2 of those maps were TopGear on Medic, and Top’s easily a Div3 Medic. (Going off the screenshots here). You had a Div2 Demo mercing on both matches, along with a top D3 Soldier against MIPC.

I’d hardly call that offclassing or winning maps with that being ‘amazing’. :)

But we’ll see. Time will tell. Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong. I’m just pointing out that so far your results don’t show you being above Div3, same for every other team that claimed to be better than the div we placed them in.

On paper this looks correct, however you try playing against teams that play together on a regular basis, while you are playing different classes, with mercs that you dont play with regularly, adapting your playstyle to accomdate.

trams

-><-

Lots of dropped teams that arent replaced, are there more teams in qeue or is the deadline reached?

Quoted from Matt

[…]

On paper this looks correct, however you try playing against teams that play together on a regular basis, while you are playing different classes, with mercs that you dont play with regularly, adapting your playstyle to accomdate.

Well, would you be able to field a more proper team if you were placed in a higher division?

xzr

ITT: shitters

Quoted from trams

Lots of dropped teams that arent replaced, are there more teams in qeue or is the deadline reached?

Deadline has been reached. :)

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from trams

Atm the deadline has been reached, but there are also only div6 left teams on the waiting list.

Snyyppis

RLM

Nice logic there admins.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Daniel

[…]
Well, would you be able to field a more proper team if you were placed in a higher division?

Of course not.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from rtan

rej will lose all games in div2.

http://etf2l.org/matches/22206/

LOL YOU SUCK

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

LOL YOU SUCK

i’m happy to be proven wrong!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I think the divs are 100% fine for div1. The entire top 6 can take maps of each other. Good times.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

LOL YOU SUCK

That’s Spin, trying to troll again…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31 32 ... 39 Next »