Forum

Natasha, my dear girl...

Created 9th October 2010 @ 23:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Stranger

It’s simply really annoying to play against. Just like the FaN it’s not really game breaking or game changing, but so annoying, that no one (including me) wants it.

reel em in lads reel em in

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fisk

natasha banned and gru allowed, heavy limit 1. My 0.02$

this.

Last edited by octochris,

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Thank fook that piece of shit weapon is banned.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from octochris

[…]

this.

tbh it is that which we should be doing. No offense to div1, and at times I agree with the medlock solution, but I just wanna see heavy as part of the gameplay. I doubt it would be mildly abusive, and probably 2solly tactic is as good as a heavy, but it would mean lineup changes and allow for new tactics. 2 heavys at last (gullywash for example) is devastatingly OP but doesn’t really work against good clans for pushing. This makes the heavy only situational which stinks cause gameplay gets rather stale.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Even though the fan brings some new dynamics into the game it significatly lowers the skill ceiling, by denying the enemy to dodge damage. Face it – anyone can hit a non-moving target. By introducing the fan you’re taking away one of the factors of the game that makes it challenging, particularily with regards to scout duels.

The natasha promotes scouts rather than soldiers switching into heavies, because of how devestating the slowdown effect is for scouts. This in turn promotes them countering with sniper or heavies themselves, and we end up in a trench fight. The diversity in mobility is imo a big part of what makes this game interesting. Lets keep it that way.

LOLiver

.flac

its fun watching people rocket/sticky jump and then suddenly going to a stand still in mid air, but shit if its you xD

Ritalin

[d¿s]

I heard that weapons such as Natascha are banned because they constrict movement on other players. The Sandman is another example of this, but to be honest I could be completely wrong.

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from LOLiver

its fun watching people rocket/sticky jump and then suddenly going to a stand still in mid air, but shit if its you xD

because sasha doesnt do that?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Jude

[…]
because sasha doesnt do that?

you’re forgetting that most people can’t aim

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from octochris

[…]
you’re forgetting that most people can’t aim

ah of course, which is why they resort to natascha. i can see where you’re going with this

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Jude

[…]
ah of course, which is why they resort to natascha. i can see where you’re going with this

no i was going to end with

you’re bad

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3