Forum

Please ETF2L, PLEASE reconsider the new unlock rules

Created 3rd October 2010 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 18 Next »

ashkan

Quoted from konr

[…]If he accidentally types kill in console whilst pushing.

or switching weapons for some reason? ^^

Quoted from Tikcus

I’ll say this once more, FaN is banned, therefore a scout Can not one shot a medic with Crit o cola (104+35% = 140), it requires 2 shots, funnily enough the same two shots he needs without Crit o cola

I’d like to point out that this is a pretty damn retarded logic, you know, damage falloff, bullet spread, accuracy and all that stuff.

xzr

Also tickus, your medic is on 140hp+ all the time? think not hm

jgmaster

BM

Hopefully when GRU gets allowed the gunboats will be reintroduced :)

Quoted from jgmaster

Hopefully when GRU gets allowed the gunboats will be reintroduced :)

More like get even more banned (equalizer too), GRU + gunboats/equalizer would make rollouts super easy and everyone would have shitloads of hp on middle.

xzr

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

More like get even more banned (equalizer too), GRU + gunboats/equalizer would make rollouts super easy and everyone would have shitloads of hp on middle.

lowering that skill gap yo

jgmaster

BM

Sure gunboats make it easier for bad soldiers to do the rollouts but the idea, at least imo, is to use them to do trick jumps to get to middle asap.

droso

o/

Vanilla+medlocks please. :(

Tehgnarr

is good!

allow all unlocks and make this game fun again.

Tikcus

Quoted from xzr

Also tickus, your medic is on 140hp+ all the time? think not hm

spell my name right, and no my medic is not, but if a scout got behind crit o cola or not, he’ll probably die to a meat shot anyway

stop complaining

Last edited by Tikcus,

flix

n2o

Quoted from Tehgnarr

allow all unlocks and make this game fun again.

go and play some pokemon i heard..the next 100 will come soon!

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from flix

[…]

go and play some pokemon i heard..the next 100 will come soon!

don’t mad, bro. just because you obviously are a pretentious cock (the bird of course), doesn’t mean that the rest of us have to go down that oh so slippery road aswell.

crzfst

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

don’t mad, bro. just because you obviously are a pretentious cock (the bird of course), doesn’t mean that the rest of us have to go down that oh so slippery road aswell.

It does actually.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
It does actually.

does not.

xzr

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

spell my name right, and no my medic is not, but if a scout got behind crit o cola or not, he’ll probably die to a meat shot anyway

stop complaining

if you actually got to play a div5+ opponent in this game, like ever, you might have some insight on how the weapons can be applied and in which ways “just bumping the damage a bit” can affect the game

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 18 Next »