Forum

Please ETF2L, PLEASE reconsider the new unlock rules

Created 3rd October 2010 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Hey why don’t you put the “SHOULD WE ALLOW PROGRESS” to a vote for “ALL” players in ETF2L so that not just the “TOP” players determine the longevity, or lack thereof, of TF2.

Pretty sure some nerd (me) who just spent 3 dollars on a pair of gloves would very much like to use them in the league and not be told he can’t because some “TOP” players want TF2 to stagnate.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from Defur

YES, BRING BACK PACE/RIEMU ( and the others who played heavy in the higher divisions ) TIMES :DD

Why haven’t I read something about sommie yet?

droso

o/

Quoted from Fragga

Hey why don’t you put the “SHOULD WE ALLOW PROGRESS” to a vote for “ALL” players in ETF2L so that not just the “TOP” players determine the longevity, or lack thereof, of TF2.

Pretty sure some nerd (me) who just spent 3 dollars on a pair of gloves would very much like to use them in the league and not be told he can’t because some “TOP” players want TF2 to stagnate.

Why do you even care?
Haven’t you stated you would never play in an European league again?

Vanilla+medlocks for season 9!

Erazed

Poo

UNBAN THE FRYING PAN.

That is all.

Wiiking

Quoted from Fragga

more or less every “top” player would be ok with different rules depending on division. Why force a group (the so called “top” players) to play with something they dont want to, and why force the 2nd group (the rest) to play without unlocks.

If there comes a time when so many unlocks lovers get into the mighty “top” of tf2, then we can bring up this discussion again.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Fragga

Influence is carried by half your team, your scouts and demo. Maybe if you allowed these new weapons we’d see influence spread out more evenly. LOL NO BAN THEM WE CANT HAVE THAT

fragga have you ever considered that maybe you are not good enough at solly to influence a top team. and that is why you dont. go cry

xzr

Quoted from Fragga

The TOP players are the ones who have been driving this scene forward. If it weren’t for the TOP players we would still be playing with random crits, random damage, random spread, random… catch my drift?

It’s a sad truth that the ones who “get this game” properly are the ones who have played it the longest and on a decent level. You can’t really expect your regular div6 shitter to know how this game really works, sure they’ll have their opinion on the unlocks but tbfh I couldn’t be interested less.

dunc

infs
dp.

fragga just fuck off, you’re a gigantic troll that nobody in the EU scene wants anything to do with

I know you went to the NA and they basically told you to fuck off too, so can you not go and try Oz now or something?

soo much resentment because none of the good EU teams wanted you, or in my case, played with you then realised just how bad you actually are.. ouchies!

Last edited by dunc,

Dummy

Quoted from Fragga

To sum up everybody’s feeling about this post:
Don’t mad.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

RIP TF2, 09/30/10

erratic

Its just really sad, that gunboats cant be used for example, i know the hard counters are banned, therefor making it harder to play against, and it could create divebomb mids. but what it also could create is something as awesome as variety.

Im just thinking, dont you think you will get tired of it? granlands vanilla? :)

Stew

Quoted from dunc

soo much resentment because none of the good EU teams wanted you, or in my case, played with you then realised just how bad you actually are.. ouchies!

But he can airshot :(

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from dunc

fragga just fuck off, you’re a gigantic troll that nobody in the EU scene wants anything to do with

I know you went to the NA and they basically told you to fuck off too, so can you not go and try Oz now or something?

Wondered how long it would take you to bite

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
To sum up everybody’s feeling about this post:
Don’t mad.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/067/577/original/1324898925323.jpg?1282778590

freshmeatt

‹Con›

lol people, you are silly.

heavy running faster than soldier + dealing/tanking more damage than soldier = win.
scouts being useless + jumping soldiers being useless = win.
brain < brain + heavy running like a fucking speedy gonzalez around the map.

also, your egotistic, full of pride approach to the topic will not convince anybody, only show how ridiculously ignorant you are.

my two cents.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »