Forum

New engineer abilty and AFS?

Created 9th July 2010 @ 03:38

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Del

Allowed or not using new engineer ability in AFS matches? I mean moving buildings.

Last edited by Del,

Well, rules or no rules, nothing’s gonna stop ME from doing it.

jgmaster

BM

As with most updates mid season they will most likely be banned until further testing.

Del

Quoted from jgmaster

As with most updates mid season they will most likely be banned until further testing.

But this is not new weapon.

Norris

Quoted from dotfloat™

Well, rules or no rules, nothing’s gonna stop ME from doing it.

high5

reactioN

inb4sentryrocketjumpandonehitmedickillwithfrontierjusticefragclip

profane

atleast this ability would actually (try to) turn the engineer to ‘a new potential’ competitor in the 6v6 scene. the ability to move the sentries would be good when pushing from the last or when generally moving up. the gunslinger sounds great, this is the thing that would make engie worth a try (proper battle engie :]). I’d say frontier justice and the wrangler shouldn’t be allowed, but this will of course be discussed in 100’s of other threads so I’ll leave the unlocks to that. my 2 cents

Waebi

‹Con›

wrangler is fucking nice, no need for a sniper anymore.

Tikcus

Quoted from Del

Allowed or not using new engineer ability in AFS matches? I mean moving buildings.

Things they can’t ban

RaCio

GoT²

You will hear more about this and coldfront soon :)

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from reactioN

inb4sentryrocketjumpandonehitmedickillwithfrontierjusticefragclip

Yeah sentry rocketjumps are realy awesome + you can boost yourself with the mini sentry or a level 1 sentry as high as a demoman can jump with 2 stickys.
So build a sentry take it to gpit b and shoot yourself on the roof with rockets or bullets then you build a teleporter.

randa

how can you ban something thats not a weapon ? lolz

AnimaL

Quoted from randa

how can you ban something thats not a weapon ? lolz

they just gonna ban engie

lolage

TSPAG

lol, this would be like banning pyro because he now has airblast though…

Quoted from lolage

lol, this would be like banning pyro because he now has airblast though…

You’re on to something…

Banning a new untested ability (which will, knowing valve, almost certainly get adjusted soonish) for the duration of a season is hardly unreasonable. Not like any decent teams would have been running engie before the update, anyway.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »