Last edited by WLL,

bìester

Quoted from masmm

[…]

You must find a medic first ^^

We would find one soon ^^

randa

Quoted from Mike

jesus we’ve beaten px and VYE etc all the times we played ( not just once out of 5) and we’re not even in the league (we did sign up late… Ice!) and we don’t cry like pubescent kids (pubescent is also koeitje’s deodorant)

haha is that a joke ? I’ve about 3 screens of us raping you, and the last time we played you two were off class and I wasn’t even playing so hush up kid. Also we’ve played you once since you’ve joined enixe.

Last edited by randa,

Tack

kp/

noreaction is a good team, they deserve more than d6 spot :>

(i want my money now :D)

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from zyronic

i think admins at least can take a look on team members, in which divs they played…

Looking at your roster provoked no reaction from me.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from randa

[…]

haha is that a joke ? I’ve about 3 screens of us raping you, and the last time we played you two were off class and I wasn’t even playing so hush up kid. Also we’ve played you once since you’ve joined enixe.

but randa you guys have only played our clan once :(
oh wait, did you mean you never lost because you ragequitted each time instead?
i mean it just doesn’t make sense, how could your clan possible win if you weren’t playing!? i think they might’ve been pulling ur tit mate :D

Last edited by Mike,

ilike2spin

RLM

Now now children.

bpf

rockit

Quoted from hykleri

[…]

Just to be clear: Afairemember, we lost 1 game againts mister in s7, and we dropped, because our demo went inactive and we had medic issues. So like… we had 2 options. 1.: Recruit new players in almost the middle of the season, and don’t forget we are talking about medic and demo, not scouts who are almost growing on the trees nowdays.
2.: Drop from S7, then recruit new players and practice for the new events.

For me, atleast, the second one makes more sens.

Just to be clear: you lost also vs iG and our team ;))

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Mike

jesus we’ve beaten px and VYE etc all the times we played ( not just once out of 5) and we’re not even in the league (we did sign up late… Ice!) and we don’t cry like pubescent kids (pubescent is also koeitje’s deodorant)

U played us once on freight and lost

zyronic

HD

Quoted from Tack

noreaction is a good team, they deserve more than d6 spot :>

(i want my money now :D)

thx. no money, sorry :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from evokje

[…]
U played us once on freight and lost

he’s talking about px1

demsii

EPA

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]
he’s talking about px1

We played you once and destroyed you.

You then played a mix where a few of us were playing which you barely won, do you really count that as a win? If so, you’re pretty desperate to try and beat us…

Last edited by demsii,

Xabi

Sound Killa in D5 ? LOL

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from demsii

[…]

We played you once and destroyed you.

You then played a mix where a few of us were playing which you barely won, do you really count that as a win? If so, you’re pretty desperate to try and beat us…

mate dont get so furious, evo just didnt know that mike was talking about px1 and yeah,i played once against you with this team(dont know how you played before against enixe) we played you guys on gully and badlands, dont remember the score on gully … and no, we’re not/ or atleast i am not so desperate to beat you guys … fuck sake

Last edited by @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,

ExE

-[S2L]

Despite Demourge being the dick in-game I can see his point. As Kaidus stated the position px. got might have something or a bit more to do with limited spots in the season. There are some other clans missplaced too, but I can imagine the work trying to put all clans to proper divisions.

It’s also “just” a summer tournament and a place to show that you really are missplaced. Dropping – like Demourge speculated – shouldnt be the option. Showing how ill-placed your were might ensure it doesnt happen again. I hope there wont be drops and also that there could be some solution for atleast for some amount for the clans placed incorrectly.

In addition, Germany wins World Cup.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 Next »