Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »

Evil

It’s a summer league who cares what division you are in, surely _if_ you are good enough you will win your division and be placed higher for season 8.

zyronic

HD

Quoted from Evil

It’s a summer league who cares what division you are in, surely _if_ you are good enough you will win your division and be placed higher for season 8.

if we are div3 and we are placed in div6, i think it’s big difference between 3 and 6, it’s like your team is placed in div4, would you like it?

Last edited by zyronic,

Evil

Quoted from zyronic

[…]

if we are div3 and we are placed in div6, i think it’s big difference between 3 and 6, it’s like your team is placed in div4, would you like it?

We have results of official games played. There is a big difference between people with official results, to those with just pcw results, which mean very little and pcw results against mix teams which mean nothing.

The admins’ can’t look at every teams players and their histories to find a proper league placement, especially as this is supposed to be a fun summer league. The teams they have moved I bet are the ones who didn’t criticize in a childish way on the official forums.

trams

-><-

Quoted from Evil

[…]

We have results of official games played.

So have we, but it is easy to call everyone else whiny bastards when you are placed in the right div ;)

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Loco

i suggest if your not happy with your placement,
drop and give it to someone else who wants to play in this summer tournament,
man such a bunch of whiney fuck’s.

This is coming from you, when you/your team were having a ragefit when you got placed in div3 last season? .. Amusing.

I already said it’s no problem, we’ll just offclass or something, what’s whiney about that? :)

I suggest people stop overexaggerating of how much we’re upset about this, yeah, sure, we’re annoyed with this ridiculous placement and apparently RaCio had no wish to move us up to start with (from what I gathered from some personal conversations between him and someone else) because we dropped last season. So if that’s his wish, c’est la vie, we’ll just play a very boring season. It’s fine, whatever. :)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Please note that this is not an *Official* season and as such there will be no promotion or relegation between divisions.

It doesn’t matter how well or how shit you play, this won’t effect anything to do with S8, so, during other cups etc. that are more srs bsns, take screenshots and give to admins for S8 so you get put in the right place.

/thread

lock now please.

Daggial

fap

Quoted from demsii

[…]

This is coming from you, when you/your team were having a ragefit when you got placed in div3 last season? .. Amusing.

I already said it’s no problem, we’ll just offclass or something, what’s whiney about that? :)

I suggest people stop overexaggerating of how much we’re upset about this, yeah, sure, we’re annoyed with this ridiculous placement and apparently RaCio had no wish to move us up to start with (from what I gathered from some personal conversations between him and someone else) because we dropped last season. So if that’s his wish, c’est la vie, we’ll just play a very boring season. It’s fine, whatever. :)

i hope really you won’t bore too much the game vs us, but i’m scared it will happen with our current line-up problems

randa

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

It doesn’t matter how well or how shit you play, this won’t effect anything to do with S8, so, during other cups etc. that are more srs bsns, take screenshots and give to admins for S8 so you get put in the right place.

lock now please.

it would be quite silly not to take into account these games tbh yeh there is no promotion etc but I’d still like to beleive that my team are div3 and if we win our div4 group easily admins would see fit to move us into div3 next season ?

randa

Quoted from zyronic

[…]

your not div3 though, but your certainly not div6 :)

Last edited by randa,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

There will be no direct promotion / relegation that links AFS to Season 8, however we will use the results that teams get as a guide to their current ability when looking at uncertain cases for positioning teams in Season 8. This doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to be bumped up divisions if you do well in AFS, however it does mean that any good results you get will help your case. Similarly, don’t expect to just screw around this season and waltz into a higher one next season if other teams have proved to be better than you.

It never ceases to amaze me at the audacity of some people who insist they couldn’t possibly play one division lower than the one they think they should be in. I guess it’ll be interesting to bump this thread at the end of the season and see how many of the moaners actually got the results to back up their complaints.

Memento Mori – stop spamming. Any more and you’ll be looking at a forum ban.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Us at Ped Peyed Pedis have now 23 people in our Roster to enable a full squad rotation and we only roughly have to play 2 games each. I suggest all clans follow suit for a fullfilling summer.

Loco

Mayo

demourge last season 63 wins 11 loses vs div1 and div2 high clans,
with screenshots,(techtronesque)
we had reason to be fucked off tbh…
but i got a diferent team now and dont really give a fuck about this cup,
its only setup to A test some maps
And B do something over summer while season 8 is not live.
:D

randa

Quoted from Loco

demourge last season 63 wins 11 loses vs div1 and div2 high clans,
with screenshots,(techtronesque)
we had reason to be fucked off tbh…
but i got a diferent team now and dont really give a fuck about this cup,
its only setup to A test some maps
And B do something over summer while season 8 is not live.
:D

Stop fronting Loco we all know secretly inside you cant stop crying :D

GuMMi

frø
px.

Quoted from Loco

i suggest if your not happy with your placement,
drop and give it to someone else who wants to play in this summer tournament,
man such a bunch of whiney fuck’s.

funny loco… last time we utterly raped ure team you had to kick youre demo cos u couldnt blame yourself … N1… you know aswell as we do that we will rape you anytime..

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from GuMMi

[…]

funny loco… last time we utterly raped ure team you had to kick youre demo cos u couldnt blame yourself … N1… you know aswell as we do that we will rape you anytime..

oh shit

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »