Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Clearly, this thread is showing, that we should all go to 1 big division. We all play 280 matches and noone needs to bragg about what divisions they should be in.

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Andee

Clearly, this thread is showing, that we should all go to 1 big division. We all play 280 matches and noone needs to bragg about what divisions they should be in.

that’s called ladder and seems not to be really appreciated, specially from the good ones :)

D1ego$

“nice” division placement=

Last edited by D1ego$,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Dr Icecream

And that’s why we all love monkeh :D

Liar, not even my mother loves me.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Liar, not even my mother loves me.

THAT’S NOT TRUE! She told me she almost loves you as much as she loves me! =O

nath

[Ω]

Those of us who are satisfied with our div must find something other to complain about, namely schedule. How comes that the only new map, Coldfront, is played the first week? I’m sure many teams feels the same as ours, that we only trained on it in the two weeks since it was announced in the league. It would be better to exchange it with the granary in week 7.

Tldr: Play Coldfront week 7 instead, and Granary week 1.

Xabi

Quoted from nath

Those of us who are satisfied with our div must find something other to complain about, namely schedule. How comes that the only new map, Coldfront, is played the first week? I’m sure many teams feels the same as ours, that we only trained on it in the two weeks since it was announced in the league. It would be better to exchange it with the granary in week 7.

Tldr: Play Coldfront week 7 instead, and Granary week 1.

Agreed !

irfx

EPA

LOL and RAGE @ div 2 = fail

dannye

cb.

Quoted from zyronic

[…]my team is offline right now, so i can’t get screenshots

http://picasaweb.google.com/113709314831442193749/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCPDZ5f_Hubi4ew#5482672508602105314

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from dannye

[…]
http://picasaweb.google.com/113709314831442193749/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCPDZ5f_Hubi4ew#5482672508602105314

lol px getting pwnt

GuMMi

frø
px.

Quoted from dannye

[…]

if you’d care to check the players it aint px playing.. -.-

demsii

EPA

ofc it is gummi, it’s a px1 & px2 mix with Forza playing scout, thatz seriouz buzinezz.

Memento Mori

Quoted from demsii

ofc it is gummi, it’s a px1 & px2 mix with Forza playing scout, thatz seriouz buzinezz.

To be fair, plenty of your screens seemed to be against mixes too.

Memento Mori

Quoted from howdeh

There are quite a few teams that have been misplaced, including my team of which I believe should be in a division above – considering we have beaten and have screenshotted results to prove this.

People should see this season as an opportunity to prove themselves, if this was the proper season then yeah, its often unfair when you find yourself undermatched and are made to play a boring season. Look at it as though its a pre-season league and you’ve gotta show the admins what you’re made of ;)

Do really disagree with FcN being in division 5 though.

Just man it up and rise through the divisions instead of expecting to suddenly be thrust into higher divisions.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]
To be fair, plenty of your screens seemed to be against mixes too.

And obviously there’s no difference between a mix with only div1 and/or div2 players or a mix between div2 players and at that time div4 players .. o wait .. And obviously those are the only screens that are there aswell ..

Next!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 Next »