Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 54 Next »

Edd

T2P

Quoted from LUPUS

[…]
Lollling even more now, england fans are so easy to troll.

would say the same for ireland but they never qualify for anything

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from LUPUS

[…]
Lollling even more now, england fans are so easy to troll.

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/11/thierry-henry-handball.jpg

LUPUS

VYE are mad. Love it.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from LUPUS

VYE are mad. Love it.

nah just chilling, you?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from LUPUS

VYE are mad. Love it.

http://images.football365.com/09/11/240/Republic-of-Ireland-Martin-Hansson-woe_2386598.jpg

umad?

Last edited by howdeh,

LUPUS

Quoted from Edd

[…]

nah just chilling, you?

Not much, just sitting in my German shirt, sipping a cold one.

Can’t wait to see how this world cup turns out.

Edd

T2P

in other news COME ON GHANA

flushy

P.O.P

Alan Shearer (on Barry’s defending against Oezil): i thought hed pulled his hamstring he pulled up that much

M24_

Quoted from flushy

Alan Shearer (on Barry’s defending against Oezil): i thought hed pulled his hamstring he pulled up that much

rofl, yeah that play was terrible, i thought both terry and berry played very poor today, but gg to germany, absolute domination of our once again over-hyped national team.

LUPUS

Quoted from M24_

[…]

rofl, yeah that play was terrible, i thought both terry and berry played very poor today, but gg to germany, absolute domination of our once again over-hyped national team.

Kudos to you sir, you are one of the few that can admit it.

M24_

i thought this team was a contender, and i also thought we would breeze through the group (didn’t like the draw because I’m half Slovenian half Brit). however, the British press always over hypes england squads, no matter who’s on it.

i also don’t think Capello should resign, he’s done a pretty good job, it’s the players fault for under performing.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from LUPUS

[…]

Kudos to you sir, you are one of the few that can admit it.

you mess i said that ages ago :/

rtan

-9w-

http://tricorponline.com/phox/Phoxfiles/keanu_england.jpg

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from M24_

[…]

played man, someone who can tell the truth!

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

oh lupus, you are so fucking pathetic :D the majority of the country knew that England wasn’t up to form with the top teams, forgive us for having some belief in our chances of winning the world cup.

For someone that clearly adores football, it must be pretty frustrating to not see your country qualify. I personally would have loved to see Scotland and Ireland go through, but you guys just weren’t good enough :s maybe next time boys xx

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 54 Next »