Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 54 Next »

mb

keso

Should’ve switched out Barry a LOOOONG time ago.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Every single goal England have conceded is just retarded.

Harlski

We might’ve had a bit more momentum if that goal had been allowed.

wOlliee

2001 : Eng 5-1 Ger
2010 : Ger 5-1 Eng

Last edited by wOlliee,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’m sorry but even if the goal was allowed, England have been fucking awful, the whole tournament they have been awful.

Remember when the draw was announced?

England
Algeria
Slovenia
Yanks

Easy! Really? You would have thought that, but look at us now.

Even Algeria would have scored against us with the performance on display now.

England didn’t even really deserve to go through the group stage, imo. Good to see Germany kicking their asses.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from howdeh

[…]

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/thierry-henry-cheating-bastard/2.jpg
SUP LUPUS

fuck you
fifa needs to step in, absolute pile of wank, agree with commentators, need some fucking goal detecting technology cause thats bullshit

have fun then with your boring and nondrama football

i dont want to imagine football with those “goal line” referees

Last edited by @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,

Harlski

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I’m sorry but even if the goal was allowed, England have been fucking awful, the whole tournament they have been awful.

Remember when the draw was announced?

England
Algeria
Slovenia
Yanks

Easy! Really? You would have thought that, but look at us now.

Even Algeria would have scored against us with the performance on display now.

True.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Damn straight bill, if everyone goes around going “If that goal was allowed things would have been different!”

No, well, maybe, it would have been 4-2 now instead.

wOlliee

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Damn straight bill, if everyone goes around going “If that goal was allowed things would have been different!”

No, well, maybe, it would have been 4-2 now instead.

not true, they lost alot of confidence after that decision and that fucked us up

octochris

(0v0)

You should have all listened to the psychic octopus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/10420131.stm

Harlski

Quoted from wOlliee

[…]

not true, they lost alot of confidence after that decision and that fucked us up

We’re fucked up anyways.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from wOlliee

[…]

What? I was watching a revived England team, even after that disallowed goal, and even after that Germany came close to scoring.

We went into the second half, nothing to lose, to just go at them, and what did we do? Nothing.

Even with the goal we would have just sat back.

You need to stop being delusional and just take that fact that we were crap. We just got through the group stages, we were held against Algeria, we only just got through against Slovenia.

Man up and just take the fact that England made it easy for them, in every way. We played fucking awful.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

What? I was watching a revived England team, even after that disallowed goal, and even after that Germany came close to scoring.

We went into the second half, nothing to lose, to just go at them, and what did we do? Nothing.

Even with the goal we would have just sat back.

You need to stop being delusional and just take that fact that we were crap. We just got through the group stages, we were held against Algeria, we only just got through against Slovenia.

Man up and just take the fact that England made it easy for them, in every way. We played fucking awful.

If Germany hadn’t got the 3rd, I think that momentum from the disallowal would have carried us through to a goal, but when you’re dominating and then suddenly lose 2 goals in 3 minutes there’s not a lot you can do to come back from that. I bet Alan Hansen can’t wait to analyse this match.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Johnson constantly letting Podolski have the ball every single fucking time, why on earth would he not be substituted first.

Defence was absolutely awful and needed a swift change after the first half, can’t have someone constantly making the same mistake over and over.

Gerrard needed to stop taking shots after the first one.

Feel really sorry for Frank Lampard, definately on target, so unfortunate that he couldn’t concede a goal.

WP Germany, deserved win afterall.
Referee made a huge mistake that game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 54 Next »