World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 54 Next »

dougiie

CotC

cya Italy ;ooo

game of the tournament so far!

Septique

Oh god. I just might stop watching games now. forza italia!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

AMAZING final 30 minutes after Slovakia scored the second!

rtan

-9w-

One of the best games of the WC so far? Which includes possibly thee best goal of the WC so far? :D

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Hahaha Netherlands – Slowakia in the next round :D

dougiie

CotC

sexual dutch goal

Traumatizer

C2A
.TK`

omg what is the netherlands doing? they should cut of these arms

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

To help prepare everyone for today’s game, I’ve made an England versus Germany spotify playlist.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from SnowiE

To help prepare everyone for today’s game, I’ve made an England versus Germany spotify playlist.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah 5-1 !

There were 10 german bombers in the air….

dougiie

CotC

Fairplay to England if they do manage to beat Germany, but I can’t see it happening.

Gonna be a good game hopefully!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

With the players England have they can win it, they can even win the WC, it’s just a question of them replicating their club form…

Taoism

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

With the players England have they can win it, they can even win the WC, it’s just a question of them replicating their club form…

they are all way to tiered from a very long season, every single player had way more games than the players from germany. Besides that, england does have the better players, but germany is the way better team ;)

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

England’s lineup revealed!

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from SnowiE

England’s lineup revealed!

http://ilmberger.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/john-cleese-04.jpg I beg to differ :o

flix

n2o

Quoted from Taoism

[…]

they are all way to tiered from a very long season, every single player had way more games than the players from germany. Besides that, england does have the better players, but germany is the way better team ;)

only half true!

Last edited by flix,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 54 Next »