Referee lol

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

so funny that people are suddenly for 30days football professionals

At this rate, I’m going to start using this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uoM6p7ueao

Defur

man, its much more relaxing to watch a world cup without sweden – we only lose anyways, so its pretty fun to watch everyone else go on about their nations team :P

also, the most epic scenario ever in this world cup would be if..

north korea wins against portugal.. south korea wins against nigeria..

NORTH KOREA vs SOUTH KOREA

bombs would blow up in the background.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Defur

NORTH KOREA vs SOUTH KOREA

bombs would blow up in the background.

eef you beet us then vee vill blow up your countree

Volkmar

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

eef you beet us then vee vill blow up your countree

Wouldn’t really be the first time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I can see where this is heading already, England vs Germany in the second round with us going out on penalties.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

CY@ GERMANY
WHY 2-1

dougiie

CotC

ffs referee’s today, USA should have won that 3-2… unbelievable

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

good times.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

tbh the refs have been rather good this time round, not that many mistakes, especially compared to those that are in the premier league :/

i don’t blame the ref for not giving the goal, there’s so much going on in there one person cant over look it all, it just supports video technology more or an extra official in that area.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

tbh the refs have been rather good this time round, not that many mistakes, especially compared to those that are in the premier league :/

i don’t blame the ref for not giving the goal, there’s so much going on in there one person cant over look it all, it just supports video technology more or an extra official in that area.

really don’t know how you can say that. Germany game, ref was horrible, gave silly yellow cards away. USA game, well he was alright, except that decision. If anything, the slovein players were fouling the USA players, stupid decision, definitley should have been 3-2

Last edited by dougiie,

frixx

LG

As Slovenian I can say that this is achievement for Slovenia as small country this was awesome. 1st part was awesome but 2nd was abit fail but ok. So all I can say is suck my balls dougie we deserve this one if not victory.

GeaR

Epsilon

Referee was ok but Podolski sucked (dicks??).

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

What’s the deal with sending Klose away for just 2 yellow cards, doesn’t the referee know you need 3. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5YKNmIrtm8

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 54 Next »