HTF

You got free pizza ? :D

dougiie

CotC

2-0

YESSSSS

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

amazing, with the team that france have i would have expected them to breeze through their group and possibly make it to the final :/

ChOun

iCon

ahah.

http://www.france24.com/fr/files_fr/imagecache/aef_ct_article_image/article/image/2311-henry-main_1.jpg

bitch !

dauk

a bit too late but
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937620

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

amazing, with the team that france have i would have expected them to breeze through their group and possibly make it to the final :/

well they were pretty shit in qualifying also, when they played Ireland, we totally outplayed them. But its the simple fact, if they had a different manager, then they can defo make it further!

Wiiking

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

imo they should not even be there :P hand of god x2? :D

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Own fault for keeping domenech as coach really

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from dauk

a bit too late but
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937620

green..

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

well they were pretty shit in qualifying also, when they played Ireland, we totally outplayed them. But its the simple fact, if they had a different manager, then they can defo make it further!

Quoted from Wiiking

[…]

imo they should not even be there :P hand of god x2? :D

both true but Ireland still needed to score a goal to force extra time in the game iirc? so a win still wasn’t guaranteed for Ireland.

However, I do believe the French coach is partly to blame for their lack of effort/ability/organisation, it’s like he just got the team together and just tells them to play football on the pitch and just assumes they will score goals etc.

Most of the time I feel bad for managers getting the stick because of what the players didn’t do, but after the past 2 tournaments of France being rather dissapointing I can only blame the coach for such a shitty performance.

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from octochris

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.etf2l.org

There are a lot of bees all around meeeeee,help!

Wiiking

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]
[…]

both true but Ireland still needed to score a goal to force extra time in the game iirc? so a win still wasn’t guaranteed for Ireland.

However, I do believe the French coach is partly to blame for their lack of effort/ability/organisation, it’s like he just got the team together and just tells them to play football on the pitch and just assumes they will score goals etc.

Most of the time I feel bad for managers getting the stick because of what the players didn’t do, but after the past 2 tournaments of France being rather dissapointing I can only blame the coach for such a shitty performance.

one of my workmates told me that the baguette coach removed one of france best attacker cuz he is a scorpion? true or false :P?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Wiiking

[…]

one of my workmates told me that the baguette coach removed one of france best attacker cuz he is a scorpion? true or false :P?

possibly true, the guy is obsessed with starsigns and all that shit, the formations he plays are decided if the moon in inline with jupiter at a certain time or whatever.

there was Benzema of real madrid that wasn’t in the squad, possibly after an indifferent season at real madrid but he had still be on top form at Lyon, I believe the pressure at Real is the problem and I would have picked him on the grounds that he can score, same with Nasri of Arsenal, albeit he was injured for a part of it he still did very well in the game he played, also why he didn’t pick Clichy as left back I dunno, Abidal has only played 17 games for Barca and is second choice, Clichy is first choice for Arsenal and has played 25+ despite being injured.

The man is insane tbh, the only thing he has got right is saying that France need a miracle to get through to the knockout rounds now.

Both Uruguay and Mexico only need a draw to go through iirc, as far as I know, if France win their last game and either Uruguay or mexico get beaten, they won’t go through, but if they both draw, they go through and France don’t even if they win their last game…

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_FIFA_World_Cup

Game in 1982 where if German won by a goal they would go through as would Austria, they scored in 10 minutes and the other 80 was spent passing the ball around in their own half.

Needless to say the Mexico v. Uruguay match will be very interesting to watch considering if they both draw they go through. But then again if they know that I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the most boring game in history…

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Go Serbia! Pwn those germans! :p

Snyyppis

RLM

north koreans defected?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 54 Next »