¤_¤

all i have to say about d2m:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/BarenakedChef/funny/mullets.jpg

dougiie

CotC

LOUD NOISES

Edd

T2P

It’s stupid really, the people who flame D2M don’t really stop and look at what he and all the new admins have done to the league since daykiller left.

It’s just a bunch of immature whiney gits who enjoy giving it over the internet but I bet are actually a state IRL.

TL;DR I fucking love D2M

Last edited by Edd,

LUPUS

I HEART D2M AND PONIES….Even if he kills the ponies and drinks their blood.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from d2m

We’re all human(

No your an admin, you aren’t human.
ETF2L ADMINS CANT BE HUMAN, YOU CANT MAKE MISTAKES. YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IM GONNA MAKE ALOT OF ACCOUNTS AND SHOUT AT YOU MULTIPLE TIMES FROM BEHIND MY PC SCREEN COZ THAT MAKES ME A BIG BOY AND SOOO SOOO COOL!!!

Just so you know.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from the bm man

he nearly taunt killed me! enough said!

You would have given him his second point

:D

Quoted from Exfane

[…]
No your an admin, you aren’t human.
ETF2L ADMINS CANT BE HUMAN, YOU CANT MAKE MISTAKES. YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IM GONNA MAKE ALOT OF ACCOUNTS AND SHOUT AT YOU MULTIPLE TIMES FROM BEHIND MY PC SCREEN COZ THAT MAKES ME A BIG BOY AND SOOO SOOO COOL!!!

some of these admins have OVER NINE THOUSAAANNNDDD LINES OF CODE EXFANE, DON’T BE HATIN

achy

Ive known D2M for roughly about 7 years? He is a lovely guy. These people who are putting these comments about him clearly dont know him. Water off a ducks back matt, fuck em

kaidus

WiK?

I think the problem most have with d2m is that he says this:

“If people have constructive criticism that they wish to share and ideas on how I can improve something that I might have done wrong in the past I’m happy to listen to them.”

But then when you do such a thing, if he doesn’t like you he tells you you’re not worth anything and you shouldn’t try to start arguments. At least that’s my beef. He obviously is a decent guy and cares about the league, but that kind of thing’s gonna annoy people regardless.

Last edited by kaidus,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I heard that he killed Dumbledore…

…you didn’t hear this from me.

<3 D2M

Mike

TEZC

his penis went up when he saw that mullet guy :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] (i hate pointing it out but those are safety smiles!)

Last edited by Mike,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

He’s just frustrated he’s so bad at this game.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

inb4 not as bad as you

Largos^

PRO

Not as bad as you

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited by Largos^,

quad

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-9198/

Nothing changed..

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »