Forum

So - what's up with D2M?

Created 26th May 2010 @ 15:25

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

broesel

LAME

So I was reading the results of the survey on vanillatf2.eu and once again, there was some huge shittalk about D2M in the comments from some people.

I still don’t understand what’s up with all the rage over him. What did he do/is doing wrong as an admin?

lolage

TSPAG

I think its just down to the fact that if people disagree with some part of etf2l, the easiest thing to do is to blame the head admin without realising there is a whole team of admins who help aid decisions.

infussle

inb4 north korea

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from broesel

So I was reading the results of the survey on vanillatf2.eu and once again, there was some huge shittalk about D2M in the comments from some people.

The fact that some people bother to create a new account for trash talking on something that is already anonymous (internet) should say enough.

Ino

dp.
dp.

There are only three posters flaming D2M, two of them seem to be the same guy with 2 accounts. Someone seems to be pissed, that’s all I guess.

Return of Gryzor? ^^

kuma

there wasn’t really “huge” shit talk on D2M. if you read it properly, there was one guy trolling (Eriksgaard) and maybe 1 or 2 people commenting on it.

broesel

LAME

Yeah, but – rage doesn’t come from NOTHING and it happens quite often tbh that someone flames D2M.

So there must be something that D2M does ‘wrong’ as an admin, idk…

Imho ETF2L is a good league :/

Last edited by broesel,

ilike2spin

RLM

D2M is a serial womaniser, these are the husbands of the wives he has seduced.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Damn you D2M! It is your fault my team wasn’t promoted from Division 6! You and your voodoo magic!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’m the most outspoken of the three head admins that we have in ETF2L, thus it makes me an instant target mate. Not a lot I can do to stop that really.

If people have constructive criticism that they wish to share and ideas on how I can improve something that I might have done wrong in the past I’m happy to listen to them. I appreciate that I’ve made mistakes in the past and on one or two occasions reacted to comments which I should have ignored, but it’s part of being a human being. We’re all human, we all have emotions and we all possess the ability to make mistakes.

Posts like “lol you’re shit” or “worse than daykiller” show very little intelligence from the user and they tend to be ignored. Personally, I don’t believe I’ve done anything to damage the league and I invest a lot of my time into developing new ideas and improvements which people will enjoy.

That’s about all I can add to this really. Sorry :(

kuma

Quoted from broesel

Yeah, but – rage doesn’t come from NOTHING and it happens quite often tbh that someone flames D2M.

So there must be something that D2M does ‘wrong’ as an admin, idk…

Imho ETF2L is a good league :/

please stop trying to stir up something out of nothing. there is a vocal minority who don’t like him and that’s about it. i don’t agree with everything D2M says or does and there’s been drama recently in ETF2L, but in all it’s the best run league we have.

you are borderline trolling, so stop.

Quoted from kuma

[…]

there is a vocal minority who don’t like him and that’s about it. i don’t agree with everything D2M says or does and there’s been drama recently in ETF2L,

Personally I think this is pretty much what’s happening.

There is also the fact that as head admin he’s held responsibly for every mistake the admin team makes, including several that people perceive as mistakes. Flaws are pounced upon with impunity whereas the number of things going right are taken for granted and as such ignored.

The placement of idk? Frog in Div1 over 7Brothers/Mister/Rockit (back then still Notag) caused some issues for instance, as did the placement of Crack Clan/Exhilium (Prodigy-ESC) in Div2. If I remember correctly, it was the admin team in general getting attacked for a wrong decision and D2M in particular. Yet nobody mentioned Yes! team being moved up from Div4 to Div3. Yes! team was doing absolutely atrocious in S6 in Div3 to the point where they were rightfully relegated to Div4, yet now they were moved up to Div3 again which they got first place in. Did anybody honestly see or hear anybody commenting on that, stating that they made the right decision there?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

wer

tfortress.no

D2M is a fag

Chaos

BAT

http://i42.tinypic.com/16hvkgi.jpg

I <3 D2M :D

He does a lot for us good for nothin, no life, pc gamers! spends a lot of his nights sitting at his computer wondering what to do next, what's best for ETF2L…

Not like it's his job so STFU and be greatful bitchez

the bm man

k^m

he nearly taunt killed me! enough said!

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »