where do you want me to move tapley?

just move me with the rest of tf2 as my team should be singing up soon

Last edited by Edd,

Yoshi

vertex3

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
I disagree.

That’s a rather shiny screen, to be fair I think the sunlight at LAN was telling us something.. ie. get outside! :D

rtan

-9w-

what does the rej seating area look like tapley? i take it everyone managed to fit in?

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Inuy will want to be moved next to the rest of the pixel guys if possible. Cheers

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I’ve already set a block of 6 for pixel. That enough?

Tapley has set 12 for rej.

This is ofc only prelim, setting aside blocks of seats for teams. In the coming days we will be setting everyone individually so its worth having your booking ID’s ready.

Last edited by Mole,

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

Me, Evil, Light, Stealthy, topgear(hasnt booked yet), Joske(hasnt booked yet) on 1 row plz. Dont care who were next to really as long as its tf2

Last edited by Predz,

Quoted from Yoshi

[…]

That’s a rather shiny screen, to be fair I think the sunlight at LAN was telling us something.. ie. get outside! :D

We did get outside! … i40 needs a BBQ actually.

Also, I hope GoDs/DoGs are near rej/jer!

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
We did get outside! … i40 needs a BBQ actually.

Also, I hope GoDs/DoGs are near rej/jer!

shit

kaidus

WiK?

eMpathy need 7 yo. Make it happen!

sgN^

TKN

wait wait wait…. It might be because I’m really fucking tired but are only the people who have teams allowed to sit with the rest of you guys? If so, place me as a Backup for FB.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

No, any TF2 players can sit in the TF2 building. Its just players who dont have teams we dont know where you want to sit? So when the seat picker for this building is live, you guys can go nuts and choose your spot :p

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Tapley ❤

No, any TF2 players can sit in the TF2 building. Its just players who dont have teams we dont know where you want to sit? So when the seat picker for this building is live, you guys can go nuts and choose your spot :p

Just put me with the FB guys :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

This is a seated related question yet in a diffrent area, whats going to happen at the final? The people attending I40 are pretty much garunteed to go and watch the final, how will 400 people fit around the stage :P

alfa

can’t wait to meet naMu :D

Cheez

Make sure naMu is seated close to the bar.

Last edited by Cheez,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »