i40 Early Early Bird

Created 7th April 2010 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »

r7anfan

;?

Don’t worry lads, rej table is back on

F2

Danmark

Which kind of tables are there? I have never used a mouse mat and I don’t own one either… Do I need to buy one? (got MX518)

Black_Bob

[DA]

I would get a mouse mat, first time I went to an iseries i36 my deathadder wasnt picking up the table top properly, picked up a free mouse mat in the raffle and ive been using it ever since!

Edd

T2P

ive just moved in my new house and i cant sit ANYWHERE on the seat planner :D

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

F2 I don’t use a mouse mat and have an MX518, it’s been fine for me on the wooden tables

If for some reason the white/plastic style tables appear, you’d need one for that but most I think tend to be the wooden ones anyway

Last edited by Nymthae,

My MX500 worked fine on the table, but if you have some small mousemat it might be an idea to bring it just in case.

F2

Danmark

alright, thanks for the responses… I will probably buy a cheap mousemat just in case.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2000 Places :: 1304 Paid :: 696 Places Left

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

wow thats amazing…

Clark

SDCK!

Guys i just booked £72 ticket and i have one question:
– If I want to take my own PC should i come to Racecourse & Conference centre a day earlier to place it or I can do it right before competition starts?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Clark

Guys i just booked £72 ticket and i have one question:
– If I want to take my own PC should i come to Racecourse & Conference centre a day earlier to place it or I can do it right before competition starts?

Hey Makaka, this isn’t like a comp lan where you have to share spaces, you’ve got your own seat :) So you can keep your computer at that seat all weekend and play on it whenever you want. The competition starts on saturday but the lan starts on friday (you can pay and extra £15 and come on thursday too if you want). So just put your pc there as soon as you can and your sorted for the weekend.

Give us a shout if you need any help.

Edd

T2P

need 6 seats for my team! *hint hint tapley* :D

blorg

Quoted from Edd

need 6 seats for my team! *hint hint tapley* :D

are sam and ollie going?

Dr Icecream

Quoted from blorg

[…]

are sam and ollie going?

I hope you’re not

ilike2spin

RLM

Just a quick question on security, since so many people go and I’ve not heard a single complaint about things being stolen, I guess it’s fine. Still, just though I’d ask, is it generally fine leaving your stuff around? Obviously not really applicable to a big pc but for a mouse or something.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »