Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »

David

Quoted from Squeak

[…]
Yes :P

Yes i knew that, just testing.

ilike2spin

RLM

Can I get a TUP ticket in this offer? I’ve looked on the site and can’t find anything about it so far. If anyone can find it can you tell me how much it is?

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Squeak

168 odd already paid up yesterday afternoon!

where did you find this?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

IRC

i40 (27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 19 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes, 46 seconds :: 2000 Places :: 383 Paid :: 1617 Places Left :: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk (30 seconds antiflood)

F2

Danmark

Quoted from ilike2spin

Can I get a TUP ticket in this offer? I’ve looked on the site and can’t find anything about it so far. If anyone can find it can you tell me how much it is?

TUP hasn’t been announced yet, so nothing is certain. But buying an early early bird ticket won’t disqualify you from upgrading to TUP when they are offered.

matOo

why put i40 as the same weekend as reading and leeds? ://

jgmaster

BM

Booked and paid :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from F2

[…]

TUP hasn’t been announced yet, so nothing is certain. But buying an early early bird ticket won’t disqualify you from upgrading to TUP when they are offered.

Excellent, thanks for the info mate :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Coming to i40 spin :D

ilike2spin

RLM

Hoping to get a load of the clan there mate if I can.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from ilike2spin

TUP hasn’t been arranged yet and its a service and not part of the actual ticket itself so you wouldnt be able to get discount on both :>. Buy early bird now and you should be able to bolt on TUP later, (Will update when i get the final word).

Quoted from matOo

why put i40 as the same weekend as reading and leeds? ://

Its the bank holiday weekend im sure plently of events are scheduled for that weekend espcially in the summer.

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Its the bank holiday weekend im sure plently of events are scheduled for that weekend espcially in the summer.

They didn’t do it for i37 since that was at the beginning of august. Just ashame, since reading is always epic, tho LAN is cheaper.

Wdlwn

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

They didn’t do it for i37 since that was at the beginning of august. Just ashame, since reading is always epic, tho LAN is cheaper.

Don’t feel bad if you can’t go, we’ll look after Nymthae for you ;)

kaidus

WiK?

I think multiplay assume nerds have better taste than to go to the shitfest that is reading/leeds.

FireStorm

-9m-

Thanks Wdlwn but as a warning she hogs the cover and the airbed.

Glastonbury has mud, but reading is filth!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »