Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 Next »

konr

I’ll be buying my ticket this weekend.

Mike

TEZC

early bird offer gone?

deathyy

Open't

Quoted from Mike

early bird offer gone?

still there for me?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Looks like it’s gone – there was a limit of 1000 tickets so they’ve evidently all been sold.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

how do you claim the discount? it sets it as full price when I go to pay

edit: fuck

Last edited by Scissors,

R4ndom

Devon

If anyone here wants a ride from the airport or wants to share a room (I already booked one) add me on steam ASAP. I have (2) free spots on the car atm.

kaidus

WiK?

Do customers with X previous lans attended still get a discount? I can’t tell because of the new ticket system they use.

nvc

I would like a team please :) Scout.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from kaidus

Do customers with X previous lans attended still get a discount? I can’t tell because of the new ticket system they use.

20% off if attended 8 (discount active for the 9th lan)
10% off if attended 4 (discount active for the 5th lan)

If you are eligible you should have a discount code in your email, but if you haven’t got it just bounce a ticket to multiplay and they can check/sort it

Edit: there are plans to change this, but it’s being honoured definitely for i55

Last edited by Nymthae,

torrit

to dodge or not to dodge
is there any info on how booked the hotel at the venue is for the duration of the event?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from torrit

to dodge or not to dodge
is there any info on how booked the hotel at the venue is for the duration of the event?

On-site hotel will not be available at all due to the volume of exhibitors, haven’t a clue what’s happening with Novotel

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from torrit

to dodge or not to dodge

R4ndom has a room at premier inn

deathyy

Open't

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

On-site hotel will not be available at all due to the volume of exhibitors, haven’t a clue what’s happening with Novotel

Novotel fully booked, nearest hotel that isn’t is like 5km away apparently. Might be wrong, but novotel is booked.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from deathyy

[…]

Novotel fully booked, nearest hotel that isn’t is like 5km away apparently. Might be wrong, but novotel is booked.

It’s block booked by Multiplay (not the whole thing), but they will put exhibitors overflow in there and release the rest of the rooms to the attendees at a set rate (presumably about ~£60-£65/night) – I don’t expect that many though, there’s a lot of interest for them

The ones further out are a pain but you can probably get some cheaper rates, and just don’t use the taxis outside the venue. I think last time I got a room which worked out at £225 for 4 nights elsewhere + if you use the free shuttle bus on a morning it’s only the night cost

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

It’s block booked by Multiplay (not the whole thing), but they will put exhibitors overflow in there and release the rest of the rooms to the attendees at a set rate (presumably about ~£60-£65/night) – I don’t expect that many though, there’s a lot of interest for them

The ones further out are a pain but you can probably get some cheaper rates, and just don’t use the taxis outside the venue. I think last time I got a room which worked out at £225 for 4 nights elsewhere + if you use the free shuttle bus on a morning it’s only the night cost

4 nights at premier inn for £200

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 Next »