Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 20 Next »

asadawarf

#ΣDM
(°)>

Quoted from Maxi

[…]

4 nights at premier inn for £200

I got 4 nights at Nuneaton premier inn for £156 but nobody to share my double bed with :( Coopxr bailed on me for Creamfields fml

Fanva

why not just raise a tent and pull the party to the tent instead of some hotel/inn???????

cosy cosy cosy cosy

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Fanva

why not just raise a tent and pull the party to the tent instead of some hotel/inn???????

cosy cosy cosy cosy

because I dont want other boys to see my penis in the showers

Hallow

P.O.P

anyone have tent like harry potter???

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Hallow

anyone have tent like harry potter???

“Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

“Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

https://www.reddit.com/r/sixwordstories/comments/1tbnti/i_met_my_soulmate_she_didnt/

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sixwordstories/comments/1tbnti/i_met_my_soulmate_she_didnt/

So deep

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Got my ticket. Any suggestions where is the best option to fly to get to Convetry? (I’m looking at megabus ticket (cheap as fuck)).

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from kronis

Got my ticket. Any suggestions where is the best option to fly to get to Convetry? (I’m looking at megabus ticket (cheap as fuck)).

Birmingham is closest airport to Conventry.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
Birmingham is closest airport to Conventry.

Other options ? Because then I need to drive to Kaunas and fly from there to B-ham, but there are no flights on required dates.

Basiclly I want to know – is it better to fly to Luton or Stansted? Or there is no diffrenece in getting from there to Coventry?

Last edited by kronis,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kronis

[…]

Other options ? Because then I need to drive to Kaunas and fly from there to B-ham, but there are no flights on required dates.

Basiclly I want to know – is it better to fly to Luton or Stansted? Or there is no diffrenece in getting from there to Coventry?

Depends how you intend to travel. If you wanna coach or get a lift, Luton’s a better place to drive from, both similar sort of distances away, but Stanstead a little further but if you intend to go by train and change at London, won’t make much difference.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Depends how you intend to travel. If you wanna coach or get a lift, Luton’s a better place to drive from, both similar sort of distances away, but Stanstead a little further but if you intend to go by train and change at London, won’t make much difference.

Basiclly I found out that East Middlands is the best option for me, so if someone can pick me up from East Middlands airport and get me to Coventry, that would be amazing. (Can provide some drinks for the lift or just money)

torrit

Quoted from kronis

[…]

Basiclly I found out that East Middlands is the best option for me, so if someone can pick me up from East Middlands airport and get me to Coventry, that would be amazing. (Can provide some drinks for the lift or just money)

I could potentially be your man

WML

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ln9ARQ3km4

Ducky

TDP

Hello i’m planning on getting a ticket but only a one day pass!

What date/time is the tf2 6s competitions actually being played? or is it trough out the weekend if so whats the best date to get the full tf2 action?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Ducky

Last edited by Ducky,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 20 Next »