Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 57 Next »

cloudy

CBT

Any idea when donators get their weapon signings, post cards tshirts etc.? A great LAN to watch by the way, cheers Jon.

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Post cards were sent out iirc

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Hello Folks!

DeutschLAN 2015 is over, at least for the participants and viewers! We had an amazing weekend that I, and I am sure a lot of you, are still processing.

Please understand that it will take some time until we are completely through with the distribution of the medals and the perks. We will consistently work, but ask for you patience and grant us a little bit of a break after an exhausting weekend.

Don´t worry, we will not forget anyone! We will keep you up-to-date here, in the official Steamgroup and on DeutschLAN.tf/news

A much longer text will also follow during that time to reflect the LAN.

Greetings, Stinson_Out

Last edited by DCS,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from cloudy

Any idea when donators get their weapon signings, post cards tshirts etc.? A great LAN to watch by the way, cheers Jon.

I signed like 5 of them, no-one told me they were for donators? :(

I told you several times but you were probably more interested in those shots you were taking

quintosh

wL.

yeah the post card signing was way too late

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

I signed every postcard before i left in like 5 minutes, even though noone wants a signing from me q.q

other teams and players were signing the cards before you, checkers got the cards as a last team because we didn’t really like you guys

quintosh

wL.

ive seen way too many cards with like 20 signatures then

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kKaltUu

I told you several times but you were probably more interested in those shots you were taking

I signed them on Sunday when we were packing up :(

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Raptor

I signed every postcard before i left in like 5 minutes, even though noone wants a signing from me q.q

that’s not true, I’ll sleep with it under my pillow every night <3

unu

http://i.imgur.com/FBqE2AO.jpg ez medals

slimy hairball

(Eat Your Veggies)

(deleted)

Last edited by slimy hairball,

ElazulTF2

This was quite amazing. Not my first LAN but my very first TF2 one, and this had a level of friendship and fun I’ve never seen in my past ten years. I wish all our enthusiasm reflects on how amazing this was. Thanks again Stinson and all the crew, don’t forget about Jon too, wish he could have been with us.

About the cleaning me and Whietoofd did a lot of that when everyone left so apart from Fair Enough’s house, the rest was probably dealt with, you can sleep now :)

Cheers.

Last edited by ElazulTF2,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

on an unrelated note, can we get logs from the matches uploaded? I need something to jack off to when I get home

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 57 Next »