Forum

2nd Lithuanian TF2 LAN - October 25th

Created 28th June 2014 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 24 Next »

shappie

REMOVE

Quoted from Nymthae

has anyone found the best/cheap/good flights from Manchester?

I managed to find a flight from Stansted to Kaunas for £101 if you interested. Apparently there is no direct flights from Manchester to Kaunas or Vilnius, you will have to go to the other domestic airports such as Stansted, Luton.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from shappie

[…]

I managed to find a flight from Stansted to Kaunas for £101 if you interested. Apparently there is no direct flights from Manchester to Kaunas or Vilnius, you will have to go to the other domestic airports such as Stansted, Luton.

Bristol is around £60/70 and Manchester Piccadilly has a direct rout in to Temple Meads. I don’t know why i checked, i know i can’t go. But i like to dream.

http://i62.tinypic.com/25am2cg.jpg

Last edited by Coleman,

CHERRY

Anyone would like to play 6v6 mixes there?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

interested in going!

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Konna

70% sure i will come so i need a team, hit me up if u need a med

huhystah

Boom boom, just had a chat with a big sponsor and they are interested! This is looking super good! :)

Croce

Huhy can you add me on steam, I want to ask you some details. I’m with the other pastas

Hallow

P.O.P

its apparently a mess to get there from gothenburg rofl. have to fly through riga and itll cost me like 130 euros

huhystah

Quoted from Hallow

its apparently a mess to get there from gothenburg rofl. have to fly through riga and itll cost me like 130 euros

Can you not find a flight to Kaunas or Vilnius?

Hallow

P.O.P

Our ryanair airport doesn’t fly to Kaunas, and Landvetter only flies to Riga. Oslo has flights to Kaunas, but only on the thursday and saturday, which obviosuly won’t work out. Sure I could get to Stockholm or Copenhagen, but the train adds a lot of money on top of the plane ticket prices, which makes it unfeasible.

huhystah

Quoted from Hallow

Our ryanair airport doesn’t fly to Kaunas, and Landvetter only flies to Riga. Oslo has flights to Kaunas, but only on the thursday and saturday, which obviosuly won’t work out. Sure I could get to Stockholm or Copenhagen, but the train adds a lot of money on top of the plane ticket prices, which makes it unfeasible.

Add me on steam

MEGAMIDDIE

Where are the cheapest flights in england from?

Ones from birmingham->Vilnius are all like 170 gbp

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Where are the cheapest flights in england from?

Ones from birmingham->Vilnius are all like 170 gbp

bristol

kaidus

WiK?

Decent prices from luton as well.

Last edited by kaidus,

huhystah

When are most of you coming to Lithuania? Thursday, Friday, Saturday?!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 24 Next »