Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Well it looks like its nice and simples as there are 6 prem teams going and the 2 foreigners so should be nice and easy.

To balance it up though i will be running an online cup to win some shiny plantronics headsets and 6 free lan tickets. I will probably exclude prem players/teams from entering though. Give some of the lower teams a chance to get to lan who can’t get fundraised.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sideshow

A pint of cider from everyone?

This.

Black_Bob

[DA]

If we all chip 5p in each this can be done :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

This.

Would that get you to keep going after this LAN? :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2764 Places :: 2415 Paid :: 349 Places Left

390 TF2 players so far.

10 more and we’re going to tip the attendance for i46 and break dem records again.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Ace

We clearly need more hype.
HYPE!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

401 TF2 players?! What whaaaat.

Officially the biggest TF2 lan ever, and they said we were dead.

Anyone who has yet to get a ticket or needs help post up! There aren’t too many tickets left hombrés.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I need to buy a ticket for my teammate, but I am worried if I buy one with my name, because he is coming from abroad, they will not let him in? How can I buy a ticket for him, seeing as I already bought a BYOC toicket months ago?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Buy one and then transfer it to your friend (he needs to make a multiplay account). But to be sure log a ticket support.multiplay.co.uk and they will tell you the best process, or give snowie a shout he normally buys about 6 tickets under his name.

accless

cp_

HYPE

Chas

No so much hype but anyone going to i49 has the chance to win an alienware x51 from mad catz http://www.madcatz.com/MCUGC/

r1k

Syn

HYPEHYPE

Comedian

Just bought my plane ticket, will be helping out kritzkast do do coverage during i49!

really excited to be going again!

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from Comedian

Just bought my plane ticket, will be helping out kritzkast do do coverage during i49!

really excited to be going again!

Funny guy.
HUEHUEHUEHUE

SEE WAT I DID THAR LEUL

AnimaL

Quoted from Muerte

[…]

Funny guy.
HUEHUEHUEHUE

SEE WAT I DID THAR LEUL

funny cuz true

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »