Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 21 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If you want to make a booking of more than one ticket, to get you and all your mates a ticket in one go, now you can! With the option to bulk book tickets and then assign them to different Multiplay accounts when you’re ready, if you are booking on behalf booking on behalf of a clan or community group, then you might be interested in the Clan Group Discount offers!

Here at Multiplay we are all about the community! Clan Group Discounts allow clan’s to purchase group tickets with a discount option and get a bonus £50 worth of Multiplay online services to help you get ready for LAN, this includes game and voice servers available at Multiplay GameServers.

All information can be found here! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/

THIS COULD BE TF2’s LAST MAJOR EVENT! WITH THE AUSTRALIANS AND AMERICANS ATTENDING YOU CANT MISS OUT!!!! IF YOU’VE EVER THOUGH ABOUT GOING TO A LAN THE TIME IS NOW!

With 30% discount currently on ticket go and book! Don’t worry about not knowing anyone or not having a team, i’ll find you a team for lan and also everyone in the TF2 community is really friendly and hangs out so don’t worry! Please use the provided i49 forums to ask any questions you are unsure of.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Will the highlander team sign ups be open at the same time as the 6 vs 6 tourney this year, last summer we couldn’t sign up to the highlander tournament until the event had begun which put off a few teams.

This year im pretty sure a fair few more highlander teams will be coming!

Trane

23rd March – 26th August? Fuck me that’s an epic LAN.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Cu@lan!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Black_Bob

Will the highlander team sign ups be open at the same time as the 6 vs 6 tourney this year, last summer we couldn’t sign up to the highlander tournament until the event had begun which put off a few teams.

This year im pretty sure a fair few more highlander teams will be coming!

We need to define how the highlander will work this event, possibly even getting a highlander specific admin to run things to make it more smooth and tighten up the maps/rules.
The issue with opening signups was that lots of people would sign up to highlander even though they were likely to get through to the knockouts of the 6v6 causing issues where they couldn’play. However if this also caused actual highlander people to not sign up, maybe we can open them at the same time, with a warning or somthing.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Hype!

Black_Bob

[DA]

If you need an admin for the highlander tourny im sure i can stay sober for a day and get most things ironed out, I can navigate clanforge to a fairly basic level and know the many lan problems which happen every event :)

What are the prices of beer and other similar (or better) drinks with devastating effects?

I can’t believe no one asked this.

EDIT:

Got my answer : £2.50 Carlsberg 0.5

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Bar Drinks available:

Draught Beers
Stella 4 £3.35 4% Pint
Stella 4 £1.70 4% Half Pint
Boddington’s £3.35 3.8% Pint
Boddington’s £1.70 3.8% Half Pint
Stowford Press £3.50 4.5% Pint
Stowford Press £1.80 4.5% Half Pint

Real Ales
Hobgoblin
EPA
All the above – £3.40 per pint or £1.80 per half pint
Bottled beers (variety of) from £3.50 per bottle

Carlsberg cans £2.50 per can

Cider
Bulmer’s crushed red berries / original cider 568ml bottle (4%) – £4.50 each
Strongbow cider – £2.50 per can

Wine
Red/White/Rose £3.70 from10.5% 175ml
Bottle of Wine £13.50 from10.5% 175ml

Premium Spirits
Smirnoff Vodka £3.00 37.5% 25ml
Beefeater/Gordon’s £3.00 40% 25ml
Bacardi £3.00 37.5% 25ml
Archers £3.00 21% 25ml
Tia Maria £3.00 20% 25ml
Courvoisier £3.00 40% 25ml
Jack Daniels £3.00 40% 25ml
Malibu £3.00 21% 25ml
Drambuie £3.00 40% 25ml
Grand Marnier £3.00 40% 25ml
Jaeger Meister £2.50 35% 25ml
Captain Morgan £3.00 35% 25ml
Disaronno £3.00 28% 25ml
Sambucca £3.00 38% 25ml
Cockburns £2.50 20% 50ml
Martini £2.50 15% 50ml
Baileys £2.50 17% 50ml
Double up on premium spirits for an extra £1.50

Soft Drinks
Coca Cola £0.50 / splash
Diet Coke £0.50 / splash
Lemonade £0.50 / splash
Soft Drink £1.50 500ml
Mixer £1.50 / 200ml
Tonic Mixer £1.50 / 125ml
Orange Juice £1.80 / 500ml
J2O £2.00 / 275ml
Red Alert £1.50 / Can
Water £1.20 / 500ml
Cordial £0.80 / Half pint

Assorted Cocktails from £3.50 a glass or a jug for £10.00 – various selections available on the evening

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Now I can see why the TF2 steps exist.

hawku

AYO

Those prices are criminal.

Trell

|UKCS|

If they don’t lower the bar prices back to sensible prices; I highly reccomend visiting ASDA (10m walk away) and buying decently priced beverages of your choice to drink outside/in tents/in your hotel etc.

Also, I’ll be bringing cigs over again, catch me on IRC for info

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

thats why you mix your drinks into something like orange juice before you go into the lan

UberLoFF

bobs

I have a question regarding renting computers. I am travelling from Norway and i am gonna play with my team there, and i was wondering that if i rent a computer, would i be able to be seated with my teammates, or would i have to sit at a place dedicated to rented computers?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from T0m

thats why you mix your drinks into something like orange juice before you go into the lan

Good old Jungle Juice.

This is now why BoneS and the group say i get drunk on Orange Juice :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 21 Next »