Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its the cross we must bear for being all handsome and sociable! People want to sit with us instead of the schrieking css and console kids. But mostly i think its friends of the large communitys NE/UKCS/9m from other games who sit in the TF2 section.

I’ll have a word with the guys and get some more spaces opened up in our hall, will post here if/when its done.

330 sign ups for TF2 now, lets keep on trucking!

IPZIE

SUAVE

THE MAP OF MAPS! http://i.imgur.com/XBmPm14.jpg

Enef

fest
#wubafan

We have about 20 or so TC and affilliated peoples, so if we could have those other halves of the table opened, that would be grand. Also if you guys could let us have those instead of trying to sit near us.

I know its tempting, we’re all very attractive young gentlemen but it’s ok, you can come visit us at lan if you wish. We just want to sit together.

(also, that was sarcasm for those that are too dumb to recognise it.)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

im not actually sitting there, im just trolling huhy at the moment

anyway did i stutter is going to need about 10 seats or so, when are those last seats being opened up?

Will

Yeh none of the TC people are actually sitting where they are at the moment they are just there to reserve seats for people. But thanks for highlighting just 3 of us….

Henghast

open
bobs

Lots of people will be moving and lots of people arnt marked not exactly worth making an issue about.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Henghast

Lots of people will be moving and lots of people arnt marked not exactly worth making an issue about.

its an issue if theres a lack of seats and im forced to sit near TC again

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

its an issue if theres a lack of seats and im forced to sit near TC again

It’s not our fault you looked a bit off in the photo and really you can’t blame us for Fallen making sure the entire hall heard his comms when he was sat right next you. Other than that you loved it and we know it.

Berath

SFG
KC&LtL

Oh dear I seemed to have put us (=WDG=) in the DOTA2 area. I thought all of Hall 3 was TF2 and the other colours there were just a mistake.

Well as long as I can wave at Kovah.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from IPZIE

THE MAP OF MAPS! http://i.imgur.com/XBmPm14.jpg

yaya my names pink

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Tapley, will you not be defragging the seating thing any time soon?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Coleman

Tapley, will you not be defragging the seating thing any time soon?

That’s done by the multiplay minions, and I suspect won’t be done again for a while.

If you’re having trouble getting a group in then i’ve heard some people have managed to send their booking IDs to multiplay (one person open a ticket and put them all in there) and they’ve done stuff about it. At worst they can tell you to deal with it yourselves… but they might allocate some in the couple of rows where seats are still greyed out.

To anyone:
There’s currently 6 seats G31-G36 inclusive in H3.
L33-L38 is another block of 6.
P28-P34 block of 7.
B29-B34 block of 6.

Berath

SFG
KC&LtL

I suppose the main thing is to be in Hall 3. As I said earlier, we’re sitting in a DOTA2 area but it’s still the TF2 hall.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

http://i.imgur.com/gB1ZbLj.jpg

Seat planner with guide, idea nicked from ipz :P

How can you miss the most important thing about lan, Pennyfarming and Pennyfarming E-Sports? Right behind Decerto.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »