Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 21 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Yuki

15:37 – yuki: i hate asian people

???

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

Is it still standard s15 rules? (rather than yank rules that have been used in nations cup/esa).

Also by “third place game” do you mean lower bracket final? It’s still double elim right?

Correct

Gubbins

Op4

http://theuglydance.com/?v=phnjpumbhf

HYPEEEEEEEE

Can’t fucking wait.

Last edited by Gubbins,

Gubbins

Op4

Uni accom full?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Gubbins

Uni accom full?

Has been for a while ^^

Anyone still needing accom:
Multiplay just retweeted this from The ParkInn Hotel Telford:

We still have availability for @Multiplay insominia gaming festival 23rd – 26th august. DM or call reservations on 01952 429988

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep you’ll most likely have to camp or get a taxi in from one of the Hotels in central telford.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Camping is the best! Nothing beats waking up shivering with a stinking hangover and then having a wonderfully cold shower in conditions that can only be compared to Auswitch Birkenau! LANCamp 2K11, 12 and 13!

Mirelin

alus

what’s going on there?

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Coleman

Camping is the best! Nothing beats waking up shivering with a stinking hangover and then having a wonderfully cold shower in conditions that can only be compared to Auswitch Birkenau! LANCamp 2K11, 12 and 13!

Idk I must have lucked out but I always got a shower that dribbled water on the wall of the cubicle so I had to just cup it out of the shower head. I think I just used a fucking sink one day.

Anyone cool kids can join me, gozo and sideshow in the kamp’s kool kids korner klub.

Hallow

P.O.P

hawku i need to borrow a tent seat on the first night do you have room?

gumpster

-|MOD|-

As a CS player, I will be watching the tournament as much as I can :D

Muerte

elev8

Wait so uhhh
About teams and shit
How so I ‘make’ a team and sign us up for the tourny? We’re blatantly gunna be the winners and shiet :D

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Muerte

Wait so uhhh
About teams and shit
How so I ‘make’ a team and sign us up for the tourny? We’re blatantly gunna be the winners and shiet :D

Click http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i49/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/
“I want to play in this” – takes you to the clanforge bit at the bottom
Enter new team name in “Not entered” box
press save

everyone else will see your team name on the list then, so they can just select it from the drop down on the right

Black_Bob

[DA]

Just read on the multiplay forums the bars going to be running 24/7 is this just wishfull thinking or are they actaully going to be serving drink around the clock?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 21 Next »