Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - European Players Tapley Need Your Help!

Created 10th May 2012 @ 20:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Have updated the main post now with all foreginers who have bought tickets! As long as they dont mind perhaps have a chat with them if they are from your country maybe they can advise the best ways of getting to england or perhaps you can travel together etc?

trams

-><-

Tapley: Fisk is probably going to I46 and is an more active writer on Onlinegamer, so contact him if you want anything published there.

Califax

dyn.

I think now is a nice time to update this one Tapley… :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Updated – List has grown a lot. Remember add these guys if they dont mind and find out if you can ride share with them or ask them advice on what planes/buses they are getting maybe you can share and save money :]

BrockUK

I am more than willing to help with the US tourists. I am moving to the US next year (my fiancee is American, so I can understand where they are coming from when it comes with the tourism attractctions, travel, currency etc…)

Let me know if you require my assistance

BTW off topic I know but I am desperate to join a clan for the I46 series event. Anyone interested (played since beta, 750+ hours plus entered in I32 event)

Cheers :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from BrockUK

I am more than willing to help with the US tourists. I am moving to the US next year (my fiancee is American, so I can understand where they are coming from when it comes with the tourism attractctions, travel, currency etc…)

Let me know if you require my assistance

BTW off topic I know but I am desperate to join a clan for the I46 series event. Anyone interested (played since beta, 750+ hours plus entered in I32 event)

Cheers :D

Post up in the i46 team search thread, or if you dont play competative tf2 currently then sign up in the automatic mix team thread and we’ll make you you’re own mix team with like minded people :]

BrockUK

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Post up in the i46 team search thread, or if you dont play competative tf2 currently then sign up in the automatic mix team thread and we’ll make you you’re own mix team with like minded people :]

Great thanks! Let me know if you need me to assist with the US tourists! :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

FYI Euros, to save you guys money i’m selling kettle and laptop kettle leads that you can use and save on travel adapters etc, yours to keep for a quid each! http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/trading-post/90779-fs-i46-hdd-leads-locks-cpu

Skyride

DUCS

This. This will be the LAN I remember to bring my kensington lock.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

FYI Euros, to save you guys money i’m selling kettle and laptop kettle leads that you can use and save on travel adapters etc, yours to keep for a quid each! http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/trading-post/90779-fs-i46-hdd-leads-locks-cpu

Do you mean Americans? Otherwise I don’t get it…
And are Kensington locks needed?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Do you mean Americans? Otherwise I don’t get it…
And are Kensington locks needed?

UK plugs are not the same as europe or america.
And if you’re leaving a laptop around i’d consider locking it! Then you dont have to drag it around everywhere

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Skyride

This. This will be the LAN I remember to bring my kensington lock.

i37, i40 i remembered, i43 i didn’t bother. I probably will do this year though.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

UK plugs are not the same as europe or america.
And if you’re leaving a laptop around i’d consider locking it! Then you dont have to drag it around everywhere

Oh yeah I forgot our third world euro friends don’t have proper plugs. Nah I meant for a desktop, nobody’s gonna run off with a monitor or tower are they really….?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Oh yeah I forgot our third world euro friends don’t have proper plugs. Nah I meant for a desktop, nobody’s gonna run off with a monitor or tower are they really….?

Desktops and Monitors are stickered up so its pretty hard to thief, never heard of it myself, more for laptops are the kensingtons.

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Tapley my dear, I would like one of your clover kettle leads!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »