Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - European Players Tapley Need Your Help!

Created 10th May 2012 @ 20:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Theres only 3 people from Norway coming afaik. Me, ace and possibly Viruz I think.

Anyways, looking forward to it!

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from caeli

– They think there’s no chance to win, as ALL our teams are from div5 and 6 (less El 7 de España)
– English.
– High price, 85€ + the flight.

-I don’t go to win the tf2…I go for the social aspect, and its a lot of fun
-my spanish is more than passable
-its not that expensive, its more expensive for me for sure, from the canaries

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Trell

[…]

me cago en tu puta madre Trell! <3

Last edited by Swifty,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Well ethug your wrong :P theres at least 4 coming from norway, tango from -=Crazy=- is coming as well :)

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Black_Bob

Well ethug your wrong :P theres at least 4 coming from norway, tango from -=Crazy=- is coming as well :)

Sweet. Havent seen him on tfortress.no though.

Ace

You’re not Norwegian if you’re not registered at tfortress.no, it’s a fact.

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

me cago en tu puta madre Trell! <3

I worry that she might enjoy it :S

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Trell

[…]

Is a social aspect yes, but how many of us plays in Europe or develops his tf2 career in a non-spanish team?
The people who would go to i46 they know about it already (Longas, Pescanova, Harry, Estanis, sraam, Squirry and me)

All TF2*es knows about the festival, they watch the streams and matches of it, but it is a fact that:

The Spaniard won’t go unless they go with his national friends (the part of the community that doesn’t play in Europe I mean)
And well, in Spain is a fact that we are so lazy and we TALK the worst english in Europe. (Obviously, there is Exceptions)

And then, you have InsaLan or Gamers Assembly in France, what spaniards do you know that they went? Pescanova and longas only.

If Spanish can’t go to a LAN in France, less they will go to UK being more expensive. Also, they don’t even play pickups.

P.D: You live in Canarias, at least you don’t have to move to Madrid or Malaga before getting a plane to Birmingham -.-

Last edited by caeli,

AeZ!

TP

Quoted from Tapley ❤

(Let me know if i miss any big tf2 playing area)

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Poland:

I’d never say Poland was/is a big tf2 playing area anyways, I am willing to contact tf2.com.pl admins to ask them to make a news about the lan, also added you on steam for further info :D

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from caeli

P.D: You live in Canarias, at least you don’t have to move to Madrid or Malaga before getting a plane to Birmingham -.-

Can’t you fly to London instead and get a lift? I can practically fly anywhere in the UK and get a lift, UKCS has tons of people coming from all over the place.

This year I’ll probably fly to London instead, since we’re meeting on the Wednesday at a mates there.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

YES PLEASE, i think you’re missing the point ;). Maybe the reason people dont come is because they dont really speak english and the thought of other spanyards going perhaps to travel with will convince them to come, its all about communication and spreading zee word!

I’m Squirry and I’m one who would really like to attend i46, but unfortunately, despite with some problems with english speaking, I cannot allow it, is not the money, but as bfaalizee said, my parents doesn’t leave me go…to a Spanish Lan called Euskal Encounter, indeed I didn’t ask them to go to i46, but I’m pretty sure that i know the answer.

But if I would have permission to go, I don’t mind if I go with spaniards, or with unknown people, well, I’d prefer to go with bfaalizee and my scout partner in Continuity Spectrum, but not with all the spanish community, that’s true. Is not that I’m embarrased of them or smth, just… I don’t like their point of view in general with some exceptions. Well, like I said, I hope that when I’m 18 years (next summer), I migh go to i49, unfortunately, I think without TF2 support.

That’s the problem like bfaaalizee said, that some people when they think about LAN, they think in a fucking cave plenty of freaks or smth, at least in my family…x’D But I think because I get FIRST certificate exam next year, they gonna give me permission to go :D

I hope so, at least.

PD: Atm, if I’m honest, I don’t think I would come back to Spanish-speaking team to play in TF2 already, just in one case.

Trane

Quoted from AeZ!

[…]

[…]

I’d never say Poland was/is a big tf2 playing area anyways, I am willing to contact tf2.com.pl admins to ask them to make a news about the lan, also added you on steam for further info :D

There’s enough fucking Poles in the UK as it is.

:D

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Trell

[…]

Can’t you fly to London instead and get a lift? I can practically fly anywhere in the UK and get a lift, UKCS has tons of people coming from all over the place.

This year I’ll probably fly to London instead, since we’re meeting on the Wednesday at a mates there.

Well, I’m going to London alone with my brother and what then?
Practically, I’m going alone without any friend, so I didn’t lost anything in London (unless Squirry comes :3)
I think I would prefer to go Birmingham, get a taxi and in 20 min I’m in Telford.

Last edited by caeli,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Practically, I’m going alone without any friend, so I didn’t lost anything in London (unless Squirry comes :3)
I think I would prefer to go Birmingham, get a taxi and in 20 min I’m in Telford.

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-21349/?recent=384178
search for a lift here then

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Thats what i mean :) if you reach out to the spanish community perhaps some older than 16 year old will be interested in coming along with you guys and you can help each other out in england. Us brits can possibly help you guys out with lifts from london or advise a coach which drives straight to telford and where to catch it from.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »