Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - European Players Tapley Need Your Help!

Created 10th May 2012 @ 20:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Swiss Chris

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Swiss Chris

octoswiss?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
you’re a fake. pictures of ID or it didnt happen

I WILL BRING MY PASSPORT TO I46.

Waebi

‹Con›

i’m looking forward to it happening. HYPE

Trane

I can represent Wales.

Not many people have the internet here though so it might be difficult to spread the word.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Trane

I can represent Wales.

Not many people have the internet here though so it might be difficult to spread the word.

Send them mail via sheep.

Trell

|UKCS|

Get longas for Spain

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Send them mail via sheep.

Stereotype jokes….GO

Ghostface is a stinking Romany Gypsy out to box your son, steal from your mother and rape your sister….so there…but I still love him.

Ghostface

spire

I sell gold watch for 10 oiro pure gold my friend.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Trell

Get longas for Spain

NO PLEASE, it’s useless cause nobody from Spain is coming to i46 (less me and maybe Pescanova/longas?)

Last edited by caeli,

kaidus

WiK?

AT ALL COSTS MEN, DON’T SPEND 5 MINUTES DOING SOMETHING THAT MIGHT NOT BE USED.

kaidus

WiK?

n1 one etf2l forums

Last edited by kaidus,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from caeli

[…]

NO PLEASE, it’s useless cause nobody from Spain is coming to i46 (less me and maybe Pescanova/longas?)

*cough* HI THERE.

Also, thats the POINT of this initiative…to get people to actually come from these individual countries, lol.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from caeli

[…]

YES PLEASE, i think you’re missing the point ;). Maybe the reason people dont come is because they dont really speak english and the thought of other spanyards going perhaps to travel with will convince them to come, its all about communication and spreading zee word!

caeli

#T4F

On average, the age of the spaniard community is 16.
Here, adults don’t see very good the idea of Gaming, so they won’t let their kids to attend this type of events.
Also, you have to combine:

– The people are desmotivated.
– They think there’s no chance to win, as ALL our teams are from div5 and 6 (less El 7 de España)
– English.
– High price, 85€ + the flight.

Imagine, this guys that have the possibility to attend i46, they don’t have mates to play the tournament with, so they think ” for being Alone, It’s better to don’t go but attend to Euskal Encounter ”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »