Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 45 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2012/05/18/i46/seat-picker-and-attendance-list-live/

Hall 3 looking pretty hot.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Nymthae

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2012/05/18/i46/seat-picker-and-attendance-list-live/

Hall 3 looking pretty hot.

Over 400 seats + casting area put aside for TF2!

If we could fill that it would be epic, nearly 80 teams at best!

Snyyppis

RLM

Where abouts is hall3 if you compare it to the main tf2 area at i43?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Snyyppis

Where abouts is hall3 if you compare it to the main tf2 area at i43?

From i43, i’m pretty sure the 3 halls were all next to each other.

iirc:
i43 had Gaming Hall 1 – Hall 2 (TF2 here) – Exhibition Hall
i44/i45 had Exhibition – Gaming Hall

My guess is that it will be Exhibition – Hall 2 – Hall 3 (TF2)

That might not be right, but i’d be fairly certain in my assumption that they’re all just going to be right next to each other again.

Ghent

Team

so its right next to the bar?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Ghent

so its right next to the bar?

yessir.

Edd

T2P

cracking job tappers :D

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quick question tapley; Do the squares represent computers back to back of each other, or do they represent seats back to back of each other?

Colonslash want to sit back to back of each other

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from TurboTabs

Quick question tapley; Do the squares represent computers back to back of each other, or do they represent seats back to back of each other?

Colonslash want to sit back to back of each other

The squares are computers back to back, so if you want to be back to back then sit one line with the gap line between and then the other row on the next block.

(How you’ve done it now is correct).

Last edited by Nymthae,

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Thank you for clearing up, I was reconsidering what with the squares actually called seats and .:ne:. doing the opposite of what we’re doing

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

:-]
Yep got our own area plus our own bar and seating area :D. I felt thats what had been lacking since we moved from Newbury to telford, somewhere we can all congregate off the pc’s in one area with lots of alcahol o.

Hopefully the casting area will allow for better interaction and casting atmos for the vanilla guys, but if theres issues we can always change it.

More awesomeness on the horizon, keep your eyes peeled for my posts or the mpuk website ;).

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

:-]
Yep got our own area plus our own bar and seating area :D. I felt thats what had been lacking since we moved from Newbury to telford, somewhere we can all congregate off the pc’s in one area with lots of alcahol o.

Hopefully the casting area will allow for better interaction and casting atmos for the vanilla guys, but if theres issues we can always change it.

More awesomeness on the horizon, keep your eyes peeled for my posts or the mpuk website ;).

sick, now i have less distance to travel to buy Sami drinks.

Nice, a dota section ;D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Tf2 streaking ahead of every single game, even css with 173 tickets bought for the tf2 section so far :].

Also if you plan on attending please join our steam group to keep up to date with the latest info, will be used at lan mostly along side irc to keep you all up to date. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Insomnia46tf2

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

atmo

Where is the UKCS clan box?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 45 Next »