Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 45 Next »

Comedian

clanboxes are in the lobby area, ground floor

atmo

so ages away from all the hot tf2 action?

Through a security barrier and a decent walk

Comedian

that was only during i45, due to an indian wedding in the upper floor of the lobby area

during i43 you didnt need to go through a security checkpoint

also, its closer since hall 3 is easier accesable

Last edited by Comedian,

Quoted from Comedian

that was only during i45, due to an indian wedding in the upper floor of the lobby area

during i43 you didnt need to go through a security checkpoint

also, its closer since hall 3 is easier accesable

lol?

Last edited by Chaplain,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah didnt you hear the music? I thought there was some sort of massive Zumba session going on up stairs then i saw loads of indian kids running down the stairs in their dresses, turns out indian weddings are pretty massive normally.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Yeah didnt you hear the music? I thought there was some sort of massive Zumba session going on up stairs then i saw loads of indian kids running down the stairs in their dresses, turns out indian weddings are pretty massive normally.

You guys seem surprised? Indians are HUGE on family, really, it’s standard that they’d rent out halls and the like for their weddings.

Comedian

it was a huge 2 day wedding, i was pretty impressed

there were a few kids running around looking into the clanboxes and being amazed at the PC’s

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Comedian

it was a huge 2 day wedding, i was pretty impressed

there were a few kids running around looking into the clanboxes and being amazed at the PC’s

they were pretty hot too.

Trell

|UKCS|

atmo; the UKCS clanbox will more than likely be the entire Pattingham Suite (64 places total) with the partitioned walls removed.

See here: http://www.southwatereventgroup.com/event-space (super close to hall 3 /)

Last edited by Trell,

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Trell

atmo; the UKCS clanbox will more than likely be the entire Pattingham Suite (64 places total) with the partitioned walls removed.

See here: http://www.southwatereventgroup.com/event-space (super close to hall 3 /)

With all the dedicated TF2 space on offer in hall 3, why would you want to sit in a clan box :D Missing out on all the action.

FireStorm

lolage

TSPAG

Yeah,,, just sit in hall3 all together…

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

With all the dedicated TF2 space on offer in hall 3, why would you want to sit in a clan box :D Missing out on all the action.

FireStorm

Same as we did last year – we’re going as ‘UKCS’, and wanna sit with everyone from UKCS :) No offense to anyone else – I was just as involved with everyone else in the TF2 scene last year, as I’m sure I will be again this year!

Comedian

you better play tf2, not dota!

Quoted from Comedian

there were a few kids running around

Quoted from Ramown

[…]
they were pretty hot

Intentional?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 45 Next »