Created 8th May 2012 @ 02:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

atmo

I’d happily donate to crack clan.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from atmo

this. Crack Clan are the only team who really deserve donations to get to a lan.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from atmo

I’d expect them to winn too then.

Last edited by Andee,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from lolage

Meh

I’m not going to pay for prem teams with sponsors to go to lan when I can just about afford to go myself. Almost as bad as Extine asking people to donate for his wedding/honeymon. (imo)

+1

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from lolage

Extine asking people to donate for his wedding/honeymon.

I lol’d

Last edited by FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from lolage

Almost as bad as Extine asking people to donate for his wedding/honeymon. (imo)

seriously. I posted that on the youtube channel and got downvoted to oblivion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6sb-z5i30&t=8m23s

bashing on his chipin is kinda stupid, cuz american culture is way more charity-driven than europe and a thing like that isn’t exactly frowned upon over there, so don’t get your panties in a bunch

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Sacrilege

bashing on his chipin is kinda stupid, cuz american culture is way more charity-driven than europe and a thing like that isn’t exactly frowned upon over there, so don’t get your panties in a bunch

The problem is, if the youtube channel wasn’t in a partnership with youtube to get ad revenue, I could understand, but they are getting income from their videos already.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from lolage

Meh

I’m not going to pay for prem teams with sponsors to go to lan when I can just about afford to go myself. Almost as bad as Extine asking people to donate for his wedding/honeymon. (imo)

qft

droso

o/

Quoted from atmo

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from atmo

Would really like to see them @ i46!

Last edited by Califax,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3