i45: Who's actually going?

Created 8th March 2012 @ 04:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

Sounds cool man! Thanks for the info. :) Will begin looking at flight connections from Ireland to the UK! Shouldn’t be a problem. Birmingham Airport is the closest to the venue, right?

Yep – If you look in the lan forum there are various stickied posts, you can post in the travel post (someone may be coming past bum airport and the same time and can give you a lift etc) and view the other threads for more info.

WOODY[

Op4

give me a mix team =(

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

scandinavian acopolypse @ i49

FIR

SnG

I’m just going for this to meet more people, , play, drink and hopefully not end up on a wheelchair :D

Last edited by FIR,

Mike

TEZC

us

krazko

IDK

kinda tempted to go but not sure I have enough money or a way to get there so will decide closer to event…

konr

me grimm jackkai

ThePledge

Me, to commentate. Cya @ LAN

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Evil

I’m going to play css because tf2 is deader than Zyzz

ew source

i’m going and can probably mix, but only if you’re safe

Last edited by Edd,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Weve got few random pubbers going for tf2, Kovah, Maggles, Blue Eagle, CUFC and me not sure if were forming a team or breaking up and finding mixs yet :P but 6 vs 6 or highlander sound ace to me :)

Comedian

the connection between birmingham airport and telford is quite good, bout 10-15 pounds for train + cab, unless the prices have gone p since i43

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Edd

[…]

can probably mix, but only if you’re safe

will be doing the same :D

wOlliee

i’m going but still need a mix team

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Might make an appearence. Probably won’t be competing in TF2, but will play some BF3, maybe a few TF2 mixes and probably do some casting.

Same goes with Beta

Skyride

DUCS

Got my ticket booked. Not really sure, actually just going to book trains now. No idea what game I’m playing, or if I’m playing at all. If there’s a dota 2 tourney I’ll probably enter that otherwise I’m up for a mix.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »