cu there.

TWO SWISS AT LAN

NEW RECORD

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
cu there.

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

What time is everything starting on the friday? Cause I cant get there till like.. just after 2pm… But some people have said its all kicking off from 12?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

it’s never as early as 2, you’ll be fine

It might only becomes a problem from 6pm+, but the tournament isn’t going to be huge so I doubt they will be pushing to start it so early

FireStorm

-9m-

Looks like the sign ups are due to close are around 6pm in the evening. With a few group stage games taking place in the evening, we would like to get the group stages complete that day then people who get knocked out know they can enjoy the rest of the evening at the bar.

We do have to have it all wrapped up by 9pm the follow day(pubquiz) as we have a 1pm stage time final slot to meet on the Sunday. So unless people fancy getting up early to play a last group stage game (on Saturday) or play late into the evening I would see if we can close the sign ups and get it running a little earlier.

FireStorm

Last edited by FireStorm,

Checking out the menu, so distressed that the breakfast boxes don’t contain black pudding that I might have to bring my own…

Black_Bob

[DA]

Dont buy your breakfast at the venue, theres an awsome cafe just around the corner that provides much bigger portions for a fraction of the price :D

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

[…]

TWO SWISS AT LAN

NEW RECORD

who’s the other one, didnt know there was any other swiss playing tf2

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/14432/

I think you missed the joke… ;)

Waebi

‹Con›

OIC. nice job there.
edit: didnt know you immigrated. nice job.

Last edited by Waebi,

Quoted from Black_Bob

Dont buy your breakfast at the venue, theres an awsome cafe just around the corner that provides much bigger portions for a fraction of the price :D

Do tell mr bob…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

IS MY CITIZENSHIP NOT ENOUGH MR. PNOS VOTER SIR??

Last edited by octochris,

Waebi

‹Con›

I DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR CITIZENSHIP, BET YOU STEALED IT
and fuck PNOS man

Last edited by Waebi,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Waebi

I DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR CITIZENSHIP, BET YOU STEALED IT
and fuck PNOS man

all i heard was “get out british scum”

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

About how many teams we looking at then?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »