Forum

I45 - 4th-7th of May - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 16th January 2012 @ 11:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Shoot the breeze here about the upcoming event! Any questions/comments/suggestions Please ask!

Map of the I45 site http://www.multiplay.co.uk/static/images/iseries/site/i44-insomnia-venue-layout.png?1

Maps = Probably season 11 ETF2l maps (probably without Gravelpit due to time/bugs) + Everyone loves a bit of Viaduct for the group stages!

Rules = Usual rules

Unlocks = Vanilla + Med – However if you and your opponent agree any unlock may be used.

Also brand new CLAN DISCOUNTS!!

“Clan Group Discounts”

Clan Group Discounts allow clans to purchase group tickets with a discount option and get a bonus £50 worth of Multiplay online services to help you get ready for LAN, this includes game and voice servers available at Multiplay GameServers

We have 3 clan group discount options available:

5+ Tickets

With the purchase of 5 to 9 insomnia45 tickets the clan can choose from 1 of 2 options:

Option 1: free EAS on all tickets or
Option 2: £50 worth of Multiplay online services.

More of a social clan? Get free EAS and spend another day playing games with your friends!

Competitive clan? Taking part in one of the many 5 v 5 tournaments announced for insomnia45 this May? Take advantage of the £50 worth of Multiplay services and use them to purchase a voice and game server to practise on.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

10+ Tickets

With the purchase of 10 to 19 insomnia45 tickets the clan can choose from 1 of 2 options:

Option 1: 10% off the ticket price or
Option 2: free EAS on all tickets and £50 worth of Multiplay online services!

Does your clan want to save money or spend more time gaming? Choose the option which best suits your clans needs.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

20+ Tickets

With the purchase of 20+ insomnia45 tickets the clan can choose from 1 of 2 options:
Option 1: 20% off the ticket price or
Option 2: free EAS on all tickets, a free 20 man Clanbox and £50 worth of Multiplay online services!

Does your clan want to save money, or game more in the comfort of your own clanbox? Choose the option which best suits your clans needs.
—————————————————————–

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

WOODY[

Op4

any info on any big teams going?

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from WOODY[

any info on any big teams going?

Not that many around anymore. I think we’re stuck in a loop of epsilon vs infused finals.

Seriously though, I hope to see more teams from the bottom of prem and div1 standard showing up.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep Infused Epsilon look to be the only teams capable of lan support in tf2 atm :]. Hopefully some of the other top teams put the effort it.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Any info of rental PCs.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Added info about clan discount bookings, i’m just finding out about pc rentals, i know we still do monitor rentals.

Trent

‹Con›

I vote we dish out one Infused or Epsilon player to each other team if it’s just them, to make it a really fun tournament.

Trell

|UKCS|

2keen, but will these discounts still be in place for i46?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

I didn’t realise this was so far away. Right before my exams will probably start (May 8th) but tempting nonetheles.

My Question – I’m not that fussed about playing in anything at LAN, ideally I’d spend some time in the exhibition bit, watch all the TF2 I can find and probably help out at vanillatv or anywhere else if needed. I certainly don’t want to bring down my desktop pc, probably not even a laptop. Do I still need a BYOC ticket to access all the LAN areas?

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Crasp

I didn’t realise this was so far away. Right before my exams will probably start (May 8th) but tempting nonetheles.

My Question – I’m not that fussed about playing in anything at LAN, ideally I’d spend some time in the exhibition bit, watch all the TF2 I can find and probably help out at vanillatv or anywhere else if needed. I certainly don’t want to bring down my desktop pc, probably not even a laptop. Do I still need a BYOC ticket to access all the LAN areas?

nope, all you need is a spec ticket =)

Trent

‹Con›

Just a quesiton, don’t take anything by it.

What is the ‘administration fee’ that gets taken off if one was to get a refund?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Exactly what it says it is :] a fee to administer your refund, as this takes someone time/money to process a refund to your bank account for the ticket etc, also it acts as a deterrant for everyone buying a ticket in early bird just to get a discount price and then ask for a refund when they cba to go just before the actual event.

Trent

‹Con›

I meant how much :P

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Trent

I meant how much :P

Last time I checked it was £10 up to 30 days before the event. After that I think it is dependant upon if it is sold out or not.

Sure about the 1st part, not so much about the 2nd :P

FireStorm

-9m-

On top of that guys, the rules page for i45 is now up and running

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i45/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/rules/

Couple of notable changes and noteworthy rules

Same unlock rules as before but for clarity – The Original is BANNED
Changed in-game pausing rules allows pausing only at round end if 1 player drops, immediately if two or more drop
Clarified rules on match start time and allowed delays.
Demos MUST be recorded for all matches.
Draws are not allowed, matches must be played to golden cap OR after ten minutes who is holding middle CP.

More to come shortly

Usual stuff for the rest of it. Any questions or comments let us know. :)

FireStorm

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »