i44 and TF2

Created 31st August 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Yes i did. Also, there is a difference between caring about lower level tf2 and saying it is just boring to spectate. I’m a lower level tf2 player myself.

[…]

This might have been exciting for the two teams who played it, but it’s not really exciting to watch imho.

Well you are pretty closed minded if you found two matches exciting.

Ghostface

spire

Div 4/3 games are far more exciting than div1/prem games, Martn. Atleast in div4/3 you get to see spectacular things AND it’s not stale as shit most of the time.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Yes i did. Also, there is a difference between caring about lower level tf2 and saying it is just boring to spectate. I’m a lower level tf2 player myself.

[…]

This might have been exciting for the two teams who played it, but it’s not really exciting to watch imho.

There were plenty of great matches played, it’s a shame you think it takes 2 premiership teams to make for an exciting game.

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Si^

[…]

Well you are pretty closed minded if you found two matches exciting.

+1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

What hogwash! We had a great and exciting game against Continuity, (ruined by Tappers’ decision to force us to play 6v5!), where we went 4-1 down 5v6 and with 8 minutes left on the clock and back to 6v6 we got it back to 4-3…exciting as hell, AND DAMN ANNOYING!!

To say only two games were worth watching is lolable, how many matches got played in total? OVER 9000!

Play to a fucking time limit then you bender! :p

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Now we need Infused to go and we have a great final on our hands for i44, who cares about the other matches anyway ;)

I mean on i43, the only two matches that were really exciting from spectator point of view were the grand final and the consolidation final.

this is a fucking retarded thing to say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqFvfbch6Q

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

And who says TCM will even reach the final?! :D *bait*

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

And who says TCM will even reach the final?! :D *bait*

a situation where they’re pushing our last on golden cap with an uber advantage?

Mike

TEZC

rofl

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Play to a fucking time limit then you bender! :p

Listen your royal gayness, we waited 45 minutes for their sixth ‘cos we’re nice guys…(and quite, quite bent). How about having a bit of flexibility when someone doesn’t go default hunting and then has a PC black screen?

ashkan

Back on topic, please.

Monkeh

Quoted from ashkan

Back on topic, please.

Ok, i44 and TF2:

How about having a bit of flexibility when someone doesn’t go default hunting and then has a PC black screen?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Listen your royal gayness, we waited 45 minutes for their sixth ‘cos we’re nice guys…(and quite, quite bent). How about having a bit of flexibility when someone doesn’t go default hunting and then has a PC black screen?

Well its your fault for waiting 45 minutes in a serious competative prize tournament. Theres sportsmanship and then theres delaying the whole tournament, if you don’t ahere to the rules someone will eventually lose out, e.g. you . No one informed me of your troubles that i was aware of, if you’d have kept me in the loop perhaps we could have done somthing about it, unfortuantely i was looking after 46 teams on my own on the friday so excuse me if i was blunt by telling you to get on with it :p.

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from Mark

Don’t run it, take the money and put it towards i46. And run i45 as normal.

this

Monkeh

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Well its your fault for waiting 45 minutes in a serious competative prize tournament. Theres sportsmanship and then theres delaying the whole tournament, if you don’t ahere to the rules someone will eventually lose out, e.g. you . No one informed me of your troubles that i was aware of, if you’d have kept me in the loop perhaps we could have done somthing about it, unfortuantely i was looking after 46 teams on my own on the friday so excuse me if i was blunt by telling you to get on with it :p.

I said as much at the time, from your point of view you join a server where the game is running like 40 minutes late and we’re the team that has 5 players, but then I was informed you had been in conversation with members of continuity on irc…obviously not.

I’ll chalk it up to experience and from now on, if you got us in an official peeps, you better be on the server within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time or I’mma gonna go cryin’ to admins.

This is just us (me?) feeling butthurt that we could/should have beaten a seeded team and played on the second day…would have been especially nice to show we’re not just a pub team for n00bs, which seems to be a commonly held belief.

Tapley, stop hurting my butt now please. :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »