huhystah

Bump!

Can be a laptop too…

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

cmonnnnnnn

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Still need a pc or laptop. Otherwise i wont go and i need to know asap if i can get a pc or laptop because of the flight.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

posted on the multiplay forums?

huhystah

Quoted from Tapley ❤

posted on the multiplay forums?

no

Nostalgia

Anyone got a Vista install disc I can use at LAN. My computer’s riddled and I don’t have the means to reformat at home.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Nostalgia

Anyone got a Vista install disc I can use at LAN. My computer’s riddled and I don’t have the means to reformat at home.

Vista, XP or Win7, take your pick.

Nostalgia

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Vista, XP or Win7, take your pick.

Got a legal Vista CD key so Vista will do thanks. Even though I would really like Windows 7 :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Nostalgia

[…]

Got a legal Vista CD key so Vista will do thanks. Even though I would really like Windows 7 :D

Go for Xp rather than vista! Licenses are backwards compatible :]. Although i do have windows7 if you want……

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Go for Xp rather than vista! Licenses are backwards compatible :].

Oh that’s pretty awesome. Never knew that.

But ye dude, if you’re bothered about legit keys, My laptop came with a legit copy of win7 that I’m not using, so you can just have that if you want. :P Anyways I just have backups copys of all windows versions on my PC, so I’m just bringing down blank DVDs.

Snyyppis

RLM

Still looking for someone to lend me some sort of a keyboard, not really at all fussed what it is so long as the keys are not flat laptop ones. Will buy you a beer for your troubles. :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Snyyppis

Still looking for someone to lend me some sort of a keyboard, not really at all fussed what it is so long as the keys are not flat laptop ones. Will buy you a beer for your troubles. :)

Make it a cider and you’ve got yourself a deal! :] i’ve got just a normal HP keyboard i can bring, add me up on steam and slap me a few days before so i don’t forget to bring it.

Nostalgia

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Oh that’s pretty awesome. Never knew that.

But ye dude, if you’re bothered about legit keys, My laptop came with a legit copy of win7 that I’m not using, so you can just have that if you want. :P Anyways I just have backups copys of all windows versions on my PC, so I’m just bringing down blank DVDs.

If that’s the case, I’d really appreciate the windows7 key and I’ll give you a bit of cash/few pints at LAN then. Would be mucho appreciated.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Does anyone have a shitty computer or so they could lend me for lan?

My computer is dying on me right now and I fear that it wont survive the plane to england.

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Anyone got a spare usb hub laying around that I can lend? Will give beer, and love for your troubles :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »