Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Equipment Share Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ShoX

Sir
dp.

I’ve got a full machine to lend, Q6600 / 9800GTX, plays TF2 pretty well + 17″ LCD.

Only to people I already know and trust though. (relies on there being room in the car too I guess :D)

Last edited by ShoX,

dauk

Quoted from dauk

Someone has any more monitors to share?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Dauk, Multiplay do monitor rental if no one is so kind :)http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/tickets/info/

dauk

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Dauk, Multiplay do monitor rental if no one is so kind :)http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/tickets/info/

ye I know that, Ill better bring my own than rent for that money ;D

Nostalgia

My decision of whether to go to LAN or not depends entirely on if I’m able to use a PC(got all my own peripherals) and possibly a monitor from anyone that could as I won’t be able to travel on the coach with mine and I doubt I’d be able to afford the TUPs nor would I want to sit at the TUP area on my lonesome.

Obviously I’d want it to be running TF2 at 120fps. If that means running an fps cfg to get it to 120 I don’t mind but I don’t want to be using something that can’t run TF2 meaning I can’t play all weekend and wasting me £90.

I’d like to think I was trustworthy of anyone’s machine as I’ve been to about 5 LANs, some with my own PC and some with other peoples equipment and I’ve never had any damages at any time.

I’d be willing to throw some spare change your way for helping me out but like I said, I probably can’t afford the TUP so it won’t be much. Thanks in advance.

Steam: WMaciver
IRC : /q Nostalgia @ Quakenet

Last edited by Nostalgia,

Snyyppis

RLM

Yo guys if anyone has a spare keyboard they would lend I’d much appreciate it.

Doesn’t need to be anything special, just don’t like to play with my laptop keyboard. And also quite frankly my old g15 takes more room than my laptop so… :D

xzr

Trying to sort out computers for our team. Atm it seems there’s a need for 3 comps of some kind.

huhystah

Need a pc for i43 to run tf2 smoothly :D

pm me on irc

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from huhystah

pm me on irc

You can rent PC’s now…

huhystah

Quoted from lolage

[…]

You can rent PC’s now…

yeh but only if i could afford it :P

Wouldnt ask otherwise :)

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

pm me on irc

halp

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

pm me on irc

Someone!

XO -

i have a shit laptop that i can give you for free but i dont know if it would run smoothly

huhystah

Quoted from XO -

i have a shit laptop that i can give you for free but i dont know if it would run smoothly

q me on irc please!

huhystah

Still looking for a pc.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »